FS: Powertap Wheels with computer £700

by Hopalongsteve   June 16, 2011  

For Sale: Powertap SL ANT+ wheels and computer (Campy)

INCLUDED:
REAR WHEEL: Powertap SL hub built into DT Swiss 465 rim, 32 spokes (silver)
FRONT WHEEL: Novatec hub built into DT Swiss 415 rim, 28 spokes (silver)
COMPUTER: The Powertap original computer
OTHER: All original connection leads, battery cover removal tool, booklets and storage case.

The wheels were built by well respected wheel builder Harry Rowland last Summer at a cost of £200 and have seen very little use last year and none this year as I have been abroad since February and only returned last week. I did not ride them at all during the Winter months. They are in excellent condition and received the firmware update so that they now work with Garmins and other Ant + devices as well as the original computer which is supplied in this sale.

I was going to buy the matching Powertap front hub but was advised by Harry that they are basically the same hub, just without the carbon insert, as the Powertap front is also made by Novatec so followed his advise and saved a little money.

All I can say is that the wheels are in A1 condition. I am only 60kg so very light on bike parts and I cant remember ever using them in the rain. Everything is in full working order and I am only selling as I never use them and want to buy a set of deep section wheels in their place so the funds will go towards that. Check out how much these go for new and on E Bay. I am looking for £700 and will throw in a Chorus 11 speed cassette in good condition.

If you have any questions or want a photo or 2 then please mail me on stevemyers651@hotmail.com and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks

Steve