Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Le Tour 2011 sub forum?

A question for Tony and Dave mainly, do you think we could get a bit of forum traffic moving if there was a sub category in the bike forum with a daily thread for each stage of the Tour?

If it was sectioned off, those who didn't want spoilers as to what was happening during the day could stay out of the way, whilst those of us who like to check in during the stage could keep the topic updated.

I suppose it could even be a blog post or news item, but that would be on the home page and could get people stumbling on it and spoiling their evening tv viewing by seeing the result.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

James Warrener | 12 years ago
0 likes

Fair enough, I will utilise the existing threads, I hadn't seen them before now, although they are post stage reviews rather than my plan for a during stage discussion and chat.

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

yeah i think Gkam84 has cornered the market in stage threads  3

long may it continue, too. gets everyone talking...

you *do* realise we're going to have to write timely news stories about the tour stages and who's won them, don't you JTC? that's sort of our job...

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

What you mean like the fantasy section where i am posting daily posts on the tours just now?  26

Latest Comments