How did this happen?

by thefatcyclist   June 14, 2011  

Hi I got the third highest points today but dropped several places, in the main and none of the folks who leapfrogged me scored more than me, Dave, in the Evans league, you scored 59 pts I scored 106, but you are now 6 places or there abouts in fornt of me, instead of just in front.
confused.
Anyway while you are working that one out I told you the isotonic bovril was the thing, but you must have had more mint cake than me, GK i'm coming up. Plain Face

12 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Same happened to me, scored well, but appear to be further behind the people in front of me who scored less.

posted by figus [12 posts]
14th June 2011 - 19:01

like this
Like (1)

Although looking more closely, my stage points are up, but have not been added to my overall score yet, so I'd imagine things are in hand and it's just taking a while to update.

posted by figus [12 posts]
14th June 2011 - 19:06

like this
Like (1)

yeah, looks like the update didn't complete. just running it again.

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7312 posts]

like this
Like (1)

Hi...
Yeah, something weird happened today... I had a look to the overall standings and I realized that some teams have already the score updated (for example fdringo team, in the 5th position yesterday) but some other teams haven't been scored yet (from 1st to 4th position yesterday: jauman, oiuroior, Punctured and eaju). I guess that something similar happened to you as well...
We hope that this will be solved soon, as always, Smile

posted by jau [5 posts]

like this
Like (1)

should be fixed now. if it ain't let me know

thefatcyclist - it wasn't just because i wanted to steal a march on you Smile

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7312 posts]
14th June 2011 - 19:30

like this
Like (1)

Thats better, thanks Dave.

GKam84, I thought you were waiting for me, oh by the way are you a scottish person? Me Fife.

posted by thefatcyclist [584 posts]
14th June 2011 - 20:01

like this
Like (1)

Yeh thought something was off earlier when id gone from about 25 behind dave to 80 odd despite him scoring 59 and me 85, but just thought my eye sight had deceived me yesterday. But glad to report i am actually only 2 points behind you now dave

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3861 posts]
14th June 2011 - 23:24

like this
Like (1)

Y o Y o Y did I transfer out enrico gasparatto?
Can I have a prize for worst transfer or did someone transfer out Hushovd?

J Andrew Hill

Its a marathon, not a snickers

JAndrewHill's picture

posted by JAndrewHill [1220 posts]
14th June 2011 - 23:45

like this
Like (1)

thefatcyclist wrote:

GKam84, I thought you were waiting for me, oh by the way are you a scottish person? Me Fife.

I was waiting, but someone neglected to stop at the feed station so i thought i'd just catch them up and show the benefits of taking on some energy bars Devil

Yeah i'm Scottish, Aberdeenshire, or if i want to sound snobby, Royal Deeside Nerd

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8797 posts]
14th June 2011 - 23:50

like this
Like (1)

JAndrewHill wrote:
Y o Y o Y did I transfer out enrico gasparatto?
Can I have a prize for worst transfer or did someone transfer out Hushovd?

Hello...

posted by Wig_Billy [575 posts]
15th June 2011 - 0:55

like this
Like (1)

Gkam84 wrote:
thefatcyclist wrote:

I was waiting, but someone neglected to stop at the feed station so i thought i'd just catch them up and show the benefits of taking on some energy bars Devil

You'd better start munching on those energy bars Gkam. I've pulled away another 27 points over the last two days Devil

Timbo13's picture

posted by Timbo13 [272 posts]
15th June 2011 - 18:34

like this
Like (1)

So i see, i'm not going so bad, i'm pacing myself on Dave's results, as he's the one who runs the game, as long as i can keep a steady pace ahead of him i'm happy, i'm in and out of the top 100 most days aswell, currently 105 overall, so the top 100 is not a bad aim

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8797 posts]
15th June 2011 - 19:50

like this
Like (1)