Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

How did this happen?

Hi I got the third highest points today but dropped several places, in the main and none of the folks who leapfrogged me scored more than me, Dave, in the Evans league, you scored 59 pts I scored 106, but you are now 6 places or there abouts in fornt of me, instead of just in front.
confused.
Anyway while you are working that one out I told you the isotonic bovril was the thing, but you must have had more mint cake than me, GK i'm coming up.  22

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

12 comments

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

So i see, i'm not going so bad, i'm pacing myself on Dave's results, as he's the one who runs the game, as long as i can keep a steady pace ahead of him i'm happy, i'm in and out of the top 100 most days aswell, currently 105 overall, so the top 100 is not a bad aim

JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes

Y o Y o Y did I transfer out enrico gasparatto?
Can I have a prize for worst transfer or did someone transfer out Hushovd?

Wig_Billy replied to JAndrewHill | 12 years ago
0 likes
JAndrewHill wrote:

Y o Y o Y did I transfer out enrico gasparatto?
Can I have a prize for worst transfer or did someone transfer out Hushovd?

Hello...

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeh thought something was off earlier when id gone from about 25 behind dave to 80 odd despite him scoring 59 and me 85, but just thought my eye sight had deceived me yesterday. But glad to report i am actually only 2 points behind you now dave

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thats better, thanks Dave.

GKam84, I thought you were waiting for me, oh by the way are you a scottish person? Me Fife.

Gkam84 replied to thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes
thefatcyclist wrote:

GKam84, I thought you were waiting for me, oh by the way are you a scottish person? Me Fife.

I was waiting, but someone neglected to stop at the feed station so i thought i'd just catch them up and show the benefits of taking on some energy bars  19

Yeah i'm Scottish, Aberdeenshire, or if i want to sound snobby, Royal Deeside  26

Timbo13 replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:
thefatcyclist wrote:

I was waiting, but someone neglected to stop at the feed station so i thought i'd just catch them up and show the benefits of taking on some energy bars  19

You'd better start munching on those energy bars Gkam. I've pulled away another 27 points over the last two days  19

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

should be fixed now. if it ain't let me know

thefatcyclist - it wasn't just because i wanted to steal a march on you  1

jau | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hi...
Yeah, something weird happened today... I had a look to the overall standings and I realized that some teams have already the score updated (for example fdringo team, in the 5th position yesterday) but some other teams haven't been scored yet (from 1st to 4th position yesterday: jauman, oiuroior, Punctured and eaju). I guess that something similar happened to you as well...
We hope that this will be solved soon, as always,  1

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

yeah, looks like the update didn't complete. just running it again.

figus | 12 years ago
0 likes

Same happened to me, scored well, but appear to be further behind the people in front of me who scored less.

figus replied to figus | 12 years ago
0 likes

Although looking more closely, my stage points are up, but have not been added to my overall score yet, so I'd imagine things are in hand and it's just taking a while to update.

Latest Comments