Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Do Purists get transfers this morning?

Just asking. Would like to take advantage of the four transfers but don't want to lose my purist tag!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

Ah, yes, all sorted, thanks.

stereojet | 12 years ago
0 likes

Cheers Dave. No problem at all with the mixup. I just didn't want my rivals to get the jump on me!

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

Just a note, on my work team I had only three riders in my team when the changes were reset, having taken most of them out to take advantage of the unlimited transfers, but when I looked yesterday I still had three riders and a 'Pick team' window rather than transfer option so I could still make unlimited changes...

dave atkinson replied to drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes
drheaton wrote:

Just a note, on my work team I had only three riders in my team when the changes were reset, having taken most of them out to take advantage of the unlimited transfers, but when I looked yesterday I still had three riders and a 'Pick team' window rather than transfer option so I could still make unlimited changes...

have you looked today? all teams should have been reset to the end of the DL

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

no - originally there weren't meant to be any in this double tour, then there were some (by mistake), now there aren't any again. apologies for the mix-up...

Latest Comments