Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Idea for the next time there is a race overlap

Next time there is a race overlap, is there some way the riders from each can be identified? I know a lot of them but drove myself half crazy making sure I didn't pick a Dauphine rider instead of a TDS one when deciding transfers.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

probably next year we'll be running separate squads for each competition. And separate start rosters too. If I can get my head round it  1

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

i use cycling fever for all my start lists an past stats, u can look who is currently rostered potentially for the TdF on cycling fever, and also use cycling news

Timbo13 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Two windows don't work so well on my iphone

Gkam84 replied to Timbo13 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Timbo13 wrote:

Two windows don't work so well on my iphone

Yeah thats a problem if its the only access you have, borrow a mates phone? lol

Or you can now multi task on iphones can you? Well get another browser app and switch between them  4

Dont want to see this game get to easy for everyone

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah i was thinking of posting this, but then thought, NO, why make it easy on some people  19

All you have to do is pull up one or the other start list, have it open in another tab, when you think you want rider X, go to the start list, hit Ctrl + F (opens find box) start typing in the name and bingo, if he comes up, then he's in that race, if not, then go look at another rider  16

Although i only did that because of my mistake taking a rider out of the DL being replaced by someone i thought was in the TdS only to work out that he was in the DL and i lost out on 12 points today  2

9lives2 | 12 years ago
0 likes

39 I did mess up picking out correct riders! . Really blew my chance of doing well. Had to waste transfers replacing mistakes. Now I'm riders short for next two stages,  20

Latest Comments