Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Stage 20 and TT Tomorrow

Gutted, was going to switch Arroyo for Kiryienka this morning but decided not to, regretting that now  20

Decent climb, but Contador has it sewn up now, so will he push to win the TT? I hope so cause i need him to win a 3rd stage for a bet

Other than that, with Pinotti out, who we all thinking for the TT win?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

13 comments

Swirly | 12 years ago
0 likes

Shouldn't have swapped Svitsov for Konavolovas after all. Massively impressed with Jos Van Emden though 6th place in the stage while keeping hold of last overall  41

Gkam84 replied to Swirly | 12 years ago
0 likes
Swirly wrote:

Shouldn't have swapped Svitsov for Konavolovas after all. Massively impressed with Jos Van Emden though 6th place in the stage while keeping hold of last overall  41

Oh yeah, never even saw that, love him now  4 and he's only 1/10 in picked

Gkam84 replied to Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 wrote:
Swirly wrote:

Oh yeah, never even saw that, love him now  4 and he's only 1/10 in picked

At least my whole team scored again, apart from a sprinter because since Cav and Petacchi left i've had Dekkers in

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

I just looked, i should have maybe left Rujano in for the GC, Mountain and Points, Oppps  13

But then again, would have been much and such if i didn't stick Millar and Konovalovas in and kept Rujano and Arroyo

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Millars come through faster  4

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

konovalovas even worse than meyer at check 1, maybe rasmussens is a fast time?

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Well i'm glad i didn't go for Meyer in the end, he was almost a min behind and only 16 riders through the finish

I looked at previous years and also stuck Konovalovas in, along with Millar, then all my GC people

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

i was gutted as i took rujano out as he looked spent the other day and then he goes and comes 2nd! but looking in decent shape for the TT, got millar, meyer and konovolovas as well as contador.

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

Miller took it easy on Saturday, but I've gone for Cameron Meyer.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

As there is no extra points for the overall standing at the end of the race, i'm gonna chance taking out Nieve hoping he dont get around 30 secs on the rest to hit top 5

Then Arroyo let me down a couple of times, so he's getting the chop, leaves me room for Millar and Porte

Swirly | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yesterday I began shuffling my team so I could afford Millar and Piniotti, it's become a bit easier with Piniotti out but the question now is do I shuffle someone else in to try and get a few more points. It looks like Millar took it fairly easy today finishing with the grupetto so my money is on him.

arsene | 12 years ago
0 likes

One of these 5 riders: Millar, Konovalovas, Contador, Clement or Porte.
The best TTs of my team are Nibali and Meyer.

coffee_queen | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm hoping for Dave Millar to win the TT (because I have him in my team and because he's one of my favourite riders, anyway)

Latest Comments