Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Transfer option missing!

I've been making (ineffective) transfers throughout the Giro, but now whenever I log on I'm not given the option to make any team changes. Noticed it yesterday and it's still knackered today, would like to get some TT-ers in for tomorrow please (!!!)

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

transfer option is in the main game menu. it was hidden when a transfer window wasn't open, but that just seems to confuse everyone. so i've made it permanent now. obviously you still won't be able to make transfers out of a window.

Alan Tullett | 12 years ago
0 likes

You just have to wait a bit and then transfers will be second on the list.

mmelhorn | 12 years ago
0 likes

How do i make transfers then? Cant seem to see where to click to bring up the ability to chang 2 of my riders

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

yup, server time is on the page now which should make it easier to hit the windows. obviously i can't jetset around the world making sure it's working okay in all territories. so let me know if you have any problems.

a.jumper | 12 years ago
0 likes

I see server time has been added to the display now.

rbx | 12 years ago
0 likes

I wonder how fast the server clock is because it prevented me from making a transfer at 10:57AM CET in Belgium. Lost out on about 15 points due to that one transfer in the last stage ITT (Nieve for Richie Porte).

Same issue happened in an earlier stage too when I assumed that 11AM GMT transfer deadline meant 12 noon BST but the website refused to let me make the transfer.

Just been thinking, does the back-end use the client computer time as absolute time without converting time zones? That's the only way it could have confused both BST and CET for GMT!

a.jumper | 12 years ago
0 likes

The server clock also seems to be a few minutes fast, because transfer windows close early.

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Yeah its because its closed at the moment, when you posted the stage was still underway, you cannot go making changes while the race is in progress, wait a couple of hours and it'll be on

Latest Comments