Zipfit starter pack

by TheHatter   April 19, 2009  

The 'free' starter pack advertised on this site with the pic of Sastre looks good value. A few gels, potions etc and a cervelo bottle all for 4 quid postage.

11 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Yeah Ive got one, they are good value. Zipvit seems like good stuff...Ive tried a few brands, sis, high5 etc and zipvit is certainly up there in my opinion...would need to sue the supplements, vitamins and minerals for a prolonged period to be able to judge on their effectiveness though but for £4 it certainly isnt a bad option to try.

not all carbon is the same.

Jon Burrage's picture

posted by Jon Burrage [1080 posts]
19th April 2009 - 17:15

like this
Like (0)

Good value, but the energy gel is the most rancid, foul thing I have ever tasted. I was almost sick. It is apparently very effective, but I only managed to keep a little bit of it down so wouldn't know.

posted by poppa [18 posts]
31st July 2009 - 16:24

like this
Like (0)

Used the products in Scotland and they were nice, rode quite well for the 5 day tour.

Just bought some more recovery drink and bits and bobs and got 20 energy bars free! Tried one and it was nice as well.

Blackhound's picture

posted by Blackhound [444 posts]
31st July 2009 - 22:41

like this
Like (0)

the energy gels are extremely thick, difficult to swallow...I had to chew mine but they seem to be effective. The drinks dont taste great but too are supposed to be effective. The bars taste lovely!

not all carbon is the same.

Jon Burrage's picture

posted by Jon Burrage [1080 posts]
1st August 2009 - 9:32

like this
Like (0)

the bars are without doubt the nicest energy bars i've tried, the protein recovery ones aren't bad either. let's just say the drinks and gels are an acquired taste...

reviews coming soon on all that stuff

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7317 posts]
1st August 2009 - 15:21

like this
Like (0)

Have to say I quite liked the bars and the gel - didnt like the drink though. And for some reason mine had Evening Primrose oil capsules included - whats that about?

TheHatter's picture

posted by TheHatter [810 posts]
1st August 2009 - 16:33

like this
Like (0)

ive just ordered me some of that stuff...maybe ill get garlic capsules as well..

Fringe's picture

posted by Fringe [1081 posts]
1st August 2009 - 18:58

like this
Like (0)

catalogue that comes with the kit is quite entertaining. herbal tablets for 'male personal problems' - main ingredient horny goat weed

posted by radar [55 posts]
1st August 2009 - 19:15

like this
Like (0)

maybe horny goat weed can aid your cycling as well...

Fringe's picture

posted by Fringe [1081 posts]
1st August 2009 - 19:22

like this
Like (1)

I found most of the stuff pretty foul actually, although the bars were quite nice. I heard it on the grapevine that the CTT don't really like the stuff either! Big Grin

posted by SimpleSimon [110 posts]
2nd August 2009 - 9:20

like this
Like (0)

Vegetarians/vegans bewarned that the pack isn't suitable!

G-bitch's picture

posted by G-bitch [302 posts]
6th August 2009 - 9:15

like this
Like (0)