Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Zipfit starter pack

The 'free' starter pack advertised on this site with the pic of Sastre looks good value. A few gels, potions etc and a cervelo bottle all for 4 quid postage.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

G-bitch | 14 years ago
0 likes

Vegetarians/vegans bewarned that the pack isn't suitable!

SimpleSimon | 14 years ago
0 likes

I found most of the stuff pretty foul actually, although the bars were quite nice. I heard it on the grapevine that the CTT don't really like the stuff either!  4

Fringe | 14 years ago
0 likes

maybe horny goat weed can aid your cycling as well...

radar | 14 years ago
0 likes

catalogue that comes with the kit is quite entertaining. herbal tablets for 'male personal problems' - main ingredient horny goat weed

Fringe | 14 years ago
0 likes

ive just ordered me some of that stuff...maybe ill get garlic capsules as well..

TheHatter | 14 years ago
0 likes

Have to say I quite liked the bars and the gel - didnt like the drink though. And for some reason mine had Evening Primrose oil capsules included - whats that about?

dave atkinson | 14 years ago
0 likes

the bars are without doubt the nicest energy bars i've tried, the protein recovery ones aren't bad either. let's just say the drinks and gels are an acquired taste...

reviews coming soon on all that stuff

Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

the energy gels are extremely thick, difficult to swallow...I had to chew mine but they seem to be effective. The drinks dont taste great but too are supposed to be effective. The bars taste lovely!

Blackhound | 14 years ago
0 likes

Used the products in Scotland and they were nice, rode quite well for the 5 day tour.

Just bought some more recovery drink and bits and bobs and got 20 energy bars free! Tried one and it was nice as well.

poppa | 14 years ago
0 likes

Good value, but the energy gel is the most rancid, foul thing I have ever tasted. I was almost sick. It is apparently very effective, but I only managed to keep a little bit of it down so wouldn't know.

Jon Burrage | 15 years ago
0 likes

Yeah Ive got one, they are good value. Zipvit seems like good stuff...Ive tried a few brands, sis, high5 etc and zipvit is certainly up there in my opinion...would need to sue the supplements, vitamins and minerals for a prolonged period to be able to judge on their effectiveness though but for £4 it certainly isnt a bad option to try.

Latest Comments