Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

iPad mount

Has anyone come across a bike mount for an iPad as I'm drawing a blank!

No, I don't want to go cycling the lanes with an iPad strapped to my bars  4

I have sufferfest videos loaded onto my iPad for watching while I'm on the turbo. At the moment I have it propped on a step ladder in front of my bike but its a little precarious. So I'm after a way to mount the iPad in front of me while I spin myself into a sweaty mess.

Any suggestions?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

farrell | 12 years ago
0 likes
Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Now your asking, lol

Right i dont think you'll ever find a bike mount for an ipad because that would just be stupid to manufacture for the few that may want it

All i can suggest is, there are two types of mounts for the ipad that may be adjustable to a bike

Firstly there is a number of car headrest mounts, these securely hold the ipad and have a adjustable Velcro strap to go round the headrest, so could be mounted on a bike of something infront of you

The other is a IKlip, Ipad microphone stand mount, so you could adjust it to fit your bars on the bike

The only other way is to get an ipad stand and put it on something infront of you

bazzargh | 12 years ago
0 likes

A music stand.

othello replied to bazzargh | 12 years ago
0 likes
bazzargh wrote:

A music stand.

Good suggestion and why didn't I think of that!

Latest Comments