Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Timing of transfers

Is there any way to check the times transfers were made at? I was fairly sure I swapped Hoogerland in for Le Mevel today but now the list of transfers made suggests this was made for stage 23. Despite this I still have 4 transfers available before the ITT. At the time (same time as I swapped Modolo for the last remaining sprinter which definitely worked) the transfer was approved without any problems.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

kscompo | 12 years ago
0 likes

i also put le mevel in my team but it never came up at all so a assumed it would of next day or something as it took my actual team 1 or 2 days for first stage to start :s and now i cant make any transfers and stuck with cavendish who has withdrew

Gkam84 replied to kscompo | 12 years ago
0 likes
kscompo wrote:

i also put le mevel in my team but it never came up at all so a assumed it would of next day or something as it took my actual team 1 or 2 days for first stage to start :s and now i cant make any transfers and stuck with cavendish who has withdrew

Why are you stuck with Cav? you get transfers every day

Swirly | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thanks very much, I promise not to cut it so fine in future. I'll also update my computer clock!

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

I've amended your score but it won't show up until the next update, after stage 16 tomorrow

0 likes

Looking at the timing of your transfer, it seems like you might have actioned the transfer dead on the deadline and then the server clock ticked over to 11:00:01 as it was recording it... what're the odds, eh?

0 likes

Nope, he wasn't:

Stage 22: 9 riders selected
Fabio SABATINI LIQ 0
Michele SCARPONI LAM 30
Jose Humberto RUJANO GUILLEN AND 24
Konstantin SIVTSOV THR 4
Matthew WILSON GRM 10
Christophe LE MEVEL GRM 0
Alberto CONTADOR VELASCO SBS 36
David ARROYO MOV 10
Hubert DUPONT ALM 0

Listed score: 114

Swirly | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hmm, how come I didn't get any points for Hoogerland then, he was listed in my team for yesterdays stage?

0 likes

transfer windows are only open in between stages (ie with big gaps in between) so it's hard to see how you could accidentally make a transfer in the wrong window?

Latest Comments