Timing of transfers

by Swirly   May 22, 2011  

Is there any way to check the times transfers were made at? I was fairly sure I swapped Hoogerland in for Le Mevel today but now the list of transfers made suggests this was made for stage 23. Despite this I still have 4 transfers available before the ITT. At the time (same time as I swapped Modolo for the last remaining sprinter which definitely worked) the transfer was approved without any problems.

8 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

transfer windows are only open in between stages (ie with big gaps in between) so it's hard to see how you could accidentally make a transfer in the wrong window?

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7406 posts]
23rd May 2011 - 8:12

0 Likes

Hmm, how come I didn't get any points for Hoogerland then, he was listed in my team for yesterdays stage?

posted by Swirly [62 posts]
23rd May 2011 - 12:26

0 Likes

Nope, he wasn't:

Stage 22: 9 riders selected
Fabio SABATINI LIQ 0
Michele SCARPONI LAM 30
Jose Humberto RUJANO GUILLEN AND 24
Konstantin SIVTSOV THR 4
Matthew WILSON GRM 10
Christophe LE MEVEL GRM 0
Alberto CONTADOR VELASCO SBS 36
David ARROYO MOV 10
Hubert DUPONT ALM 0

Listed score: 114

Dave Atkinson's picture

23rd May 2011 - 12:31

0 Likes

Looking at the timing of your transfer, it seems like you might have actioned the transfer dead on the deadline and then the server clock ticked over to 11:00:01 as it was recording it... what're the odds, eh?

Dave Atkinson's picture

23rd May 2011 - 12:35

0 Likes

I've amended your score but it won't show up until the next update, after stage 16 tomorrow

Dave Atkinson's picture

23rd May 2011 - 12:41

0 Likes

Thanks very much, I promise not to cut it so fine in future. I'll also update my computer clock!

posted by Swirly [62 posts]
23rd May 2011 - 14:40

0 Likes

i also put le mevel in my team but it never came up at all so a assumed it would of next day or something as it took my actual team 1 or 2 days for first stage to start Worried and now i cant make any transfers and stuck with cavendish who has withdrew

posted by kscompo [1 posts]
25th May 2011 - 11:37

0 Likes

kscompo wrote:
i also put le mevel in my team but it never came up at all so a assumed it would of next day or something as it took my actual team 1 or 2 days for first stage to start Worried and now i cant make any transfers and stuck with cavendish who has withdrew

Why are you stuck with Cav? you get transfers every day

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8902 posts]
25th May 2011 - 13:31

0 Likes