Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Points for Rujano

Rujano has only been awarded 30 points, yet i make it that e should have been awarded 39 points.
I make it he should get 20 for fisrt, 4 for being 2nd in the mountain classification and 15 for the final cat 1 climb.

Also i reckon scarponi should get 30 as well not 29, 14 for position, 3 for 3rd in the points, 8 for 3rd in gc and 5 for the final cat 1 climb

or am i missing something here?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

Apologies if it wasn't clear. I've now added it to the points descriptions in the stage listing, for transparency's sake.

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

ahh right i see, thought it was the same as in the race. Now it makes sense,

Thanks Dave

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

Okay:

1) the final climb GPM point wasn't at the finish, so you do get points for it
2) KM points in the game aren't the same as they are in the race:

Cat 4: 3,2,1
Cat 3: 3,2,1
Cat 2: 4,3,2,1
Cat 1: 6,5,4,3,2,1
Cima Coppi: double points

So Rujano gets six for the climb

Gkam84 | 12 years ago
0 likes

You get points for the Mountains, but not if its a mountain finish

"Points awarded for points accrued in the climber's classification from the day's stage. Does not include mountaintop stage finishes."

TERatcliffe26 | 12 years ago
0 likes

yh i know you dont but the actual mountain point was not the stage finish. And it seems as though i must have some for that mountain point , as 30 points still doesnt make sense, as i reckon it should be 24 without any for that last stage.

actually what do you mean by the final mountains classification?

Stefan | 12 years ago
0 likes

You dont get points for the final mountains classification I thought? Though an extra 9 points would be nice, get me over 150  10

Latest Comments