Home

Trying to find some on a limited budget. Thinking someone will have some old ones lying around they could sell me.

First road bike ride today and im needing to get out of the MTB baggies.

Im a 34-36" waist and 5 10.

Help a newbie//// please

8 comments

Gkam84 [9108 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

The only thing i can suggest is try Ebay

People tend to sell them on there, other than that, most people i know, including myself wear them until they are worn out, then buy a new pair

A cheap pair here, http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-pace-roubaix-padded-bib-shorts/ Road.cc tried and tested and 4.5 stars

dave atkinson [6317 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes
dave atkinson [6317 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

actually they only have them in xxl  1

TheHatter [770 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

I've got some old adidas ones you can have - size M - I'm 6' and 34" waist so they should be okay. They were bottom of the range (pun not intended) but they are in good condition.

Make a donation to charity - at least enough to cover postage - and I'll send them to you this week.

Just pm me you address if you want them.

carbon337 [13 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Thanks very much TH - you have mail - I hope I've done it right anyway.

billyam998 [34 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

where are you? you can have a whole bag full of stuff for a small donation to cyclists fighting cancer, if you are anywhere near leics / derby,

carbon337 [13 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

Sounds ace but I'm in Northumberland unfortunately. Hopefully someone else can benefit on here.

Morpheus00 [40 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

I get the desire to save money matey, but do you really want a used chamois in contact with your most treasured possessions? That particular region is prone to a lot of sweat on the road bike. Ain't enough persil in the world to convince me that's a good idea  3