Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Joining the "Purists" League!

Hi, can someone please provide me the code to join the Purists league?!  4 Many Thanks, John

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

it's all about the glory in the purists' league, and the only prize is for the season.

Chippy | 12 years ago
0 likes

Probably being a massive sad-act here, but come the tour & vuelta they will have an advantage having built up more valuable teams through transfers. But afaik there aren't any prizes on offer for purists in the individual tours, so meh

0 likes

I've amended the game logic so that you can be a purist in one competition even if you're not overall.

cress is now in 446th place in the giro purists' league

also, the overall leaderboard now opens on the page you're on.

0 likes

because you made transfers in the classics, and that ended your run as a purist.

that being said, i'm happy to change the game logic so that you'll appear in the giro purists' league but not the overall. might take me a while though as it's a bit complicated  1

Argy replied to dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hi Dave, just on your point and not to complicate your life!  39 but maybe you can have purists competitions for each grand tour? So if no one makes a change for a particular tour, then they are purists. What do you think? is that an easy change from your end IT/code wise? Thanks, John PS I would just like to thank you Dave (and everyone else involved!) on behalf of everyone enjoying this fantasy game! Great work geeza!  4

cress | 12 years ago
0 likes

why does my team not show in the purists league when i have made no transfers since the start of the Giro?

0 likes

you're automatically in the purists' league if you don't make any transfers at times when transfers are limited.

Argy replied to dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the clarification Dave!  16

Latest Comments