Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

OOOOOOHHHHhh, Look at me !!!!!!!!!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

11 comments

joemmo | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'd wager the mini bike is just a rebadged Dahon

simonmb | 12 years ago
0 likes

Mini-bike. Folds down and fits in the boot. 8-speed, Teflon-coated chain, probably cost around 450 once it's launched in August. Much nicer and well thought through. Particularly interesting when you consider the Mini is built by BMW.

OldRidgeback | 12 years ago
0 likes

I wonder how many bikes offer a similar specification for less money?

adamharries | 12 years ago
0 likes

I'm not that impressed with the "colour scheme".

It would have better reflected the BMW motorsport image being painted in the Schnitzer works team livery (white with blue checkers ), although BMW and their potential bike owners would probably want to make sure people see that it's made of carbon fibre!

stewieatb replied to adamharries | 12 years ago
0 likes
adamharries wrote:

IBMW and their potential bike owners would probably want to make sure people see that it's made of carbon fibre!

QFT.

I remember loads of old street-racing video games where the only function served by carbon fibre bodywork is to make your car look awful, with no performance benefit. Seems to be the same syndrome here.

John Groves | 12 years ago
0 likes

BMW -> Pr*ck
Pr*ck -> BMW, chicken and Egg.  16

joemmo | 12 years ago
0 likes

badge engineered generic carbo-tube roof-rack accessory for the imaginationally challenged.

phax71 | 12 years ago
0 likes

"Like their cars will this bike instantly turn the pilot into an egotistical, aggressive and erratic pr*ck?"

I doubt it ... I'd say that the type of mug who would buy one of these is probably already an egotistical, aggressive and erratic pr*ck ....  3

Fishy | 12 years ago
0 likes

"which will be available from all BMW dealerships in the UK starting July 2011"

Personally, I'm quite looking forward to several thousand £'s with forks on backwards.

Gregoire500 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Like their cars will this bike instantly turn the pilot into an egotistical, aggressive and erratic pr*ck?

37monkey | 12 years ago
0 likes

meh

Latest Comments