Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Joining Leagues

Hi, I would like to join more leagues in the fantasy cycling but am struggling to see how to do this! Can anyone please clarify how this is done and leagues which are open for anyone to join? Thanks, John

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

Tony Farrelly | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thanks drheaton, regional leagues is a cracking idea - we're going to look in to that for the TdF

thefatcyclist | 12 years ago
0 likes

Is there a scottish league guys?

or a pink floyd fans league....oops sorry wrong forum  4

wpcouch | 12 years ago
0 likes

Those playing in the US (or anywhere, for that matter) are welcome to join my Felt East Coast league, number 6666

drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

I have a suggestion that might be good for the tour de france in a couple of months. How about automated joining of regional leagues?

I remember a while ago everyone added their location to the account settings (stuff like 'Yorkshire & Humber' etc), would it be possible to set up a league per location and have each team automatically join the league for the region they fall into? It'd just be nice to compete against some locals and have more general open access leagues to join.

Argy replied to drheaton | 12 years ago
0 likes

Good suggestion drheaton! How about we all put a £5 in and make it really interesting!  24

Argy | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thank Dave and Sanderville! I have joined all those leagues! Yes, anyone else please add your league to this thread!  16

sanderville | 12 years ago
0 likes

Armchair Baroudeurs 6598 - all are welcome.

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

you could start with the big road.cc open league (#6493) and the big evans league (#6616) - those two are set up for anyone to join.

Anyone else looking for more league members, just post the numbers here  1

Latest Comments