Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

ALDI Track Pump

I've been out this morning and purchased a Track pump from ALDI as they're only £4.99 ... my old one is useless and cant get above about 85psi so I figured couldnae hurt too much ..

Anyway, just tried it out and although it's not exactly sturdy and probably won't last all that long it certainly got me upto 110psi and could probably have gone a good bit higher ...

Happy punter here, just figured I'd post it in case anyone's looking for a cheap Track Pump.

Haven't posted the link as I think it delays publication of the forum post but just take a look at the ALDI site for more details.

Got some cheese, parma ham and mackerel fillets also, but I guess you don't really wanna hear about them ....  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

Cooks | 12 years ago
0 likes

My track pump from last year is still going strong. As are my socks and seatpack...

Bennyboy | 12 years ago
0 likes

Bought track pump from Aldi over a year ago. Still working fine. Winter kit is good stuff too for the price. They do some tasty lightly dusted fish fillets aswell. Healthier than the chippy!!

Fringe | 12 years ago
0 likes

esp. with some branston pickle and a baked potato. mmmmmmm.  36

mikeyc38 | 12 years ago
0 likes

The fit sizes for the Aldi cycling clothes is on the smallish side so sometimes I find their large (42-44) sizes a bit small. That said, the quality is amazing for the price. I bought my first cycling clothes from Aldi back in 2004 and they have survived. It has enabled me to get into cycling at a price I could afford.

slow-cyclo | 12 years ago
0 likes

Had my pump since the last time round, so 2/3 months and still going strong!

Super Domestique | 12 years ago
0 likes

I got the jacket too. I read a few people complaining about the fit on another forum but the fit was fine for me tbh.

Also 2 pairs of mitts.1 pair for my wife, the other for my daughter.

My dad got the seat pack and a jersey too.

IOM Paddy replied to Super Domestique | 12 years ago
0 likes

The fit is not bad but I am now Xtra Lardy not just Lardy which was a bit of a dissapointment  20 hence why I had to console myself with cake.

Forgot to mention I even got the hanger with it

phax71 | 12 years ago
0 likes

The cheese was a Stilton (not opened it yet) .... Me likes a stinky Stilton though ....  1

As for the longevity of the pump, who knows, it's not a sturdy type of thing and feels pretty cheap but it certainly does the job and I needed one ASAP so ... me happy ...

The _Kaner replied to phax71 | 12 years ago
0 likes

Was the stilton the 'crumbly' type...I love that stuff..

IOM Paddy | 12 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for posting about the stuff at Aldi got the Soft Shell - had a little spin in it tonight got a few strange looks when I went to vote after 10 miles and I was a bit warm.  7 Also got some cake when I was in Aldi great jacket fro £15 and not bad cake for 90p  3

Fringe | 12 years ago
0 likes

mackerel, good for yer racing brains...........

and i really would like to know just how long a 4.99 track pump lasts for, keep us posted. ta.

mr-andrew | 12 years ago
0 likes

Was it a nice cheese?

Littlehuan | 12 years ago
0 likes

Pretty happy with my track pump too- can't go wrong for a fiver. And my chorizo and cheesecake weren't half bad either.

dave atkinson | 12 years ago
0 likes

always happy to hear about cheese and ham. but no, you can keep your mackerel.  4

Latest Comments