red lettering

by Sexy dex   April 23, 2011  

why do some of the riders have red lettering

9 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

If you're referring to Fantasy Cycling, they're the riders that are competing in the next stage. The grey lettering is for riders who are not competing.

Rob

posted by robert.brady [146 posts]
23rd April 2011 - 21:59

0 Likes

thanks m8 if i remove a rider will i lose his points

j detxer

posted by Sexy dex [10 posts]
23rd April 2011 - 22:04

1 Like

Any points you have already got, you keep. You need to have a full team of nine riders, either available or greyed out, to get any points from the next stage.

Obviously, having nine competing riders stands more of a chance of gaining points.

Rob

posted by robert.brady [146 posts]
23rd April 2011 - 22:33

1 Like

Could you confirm the correct GARMIN team please . .on the Giro site,as of the day before the TTT, Tyler Farrar appears on the team sheet and Bobridge is out? .If this is correct then Road CC team sheet is inaccurate ( I can't believe that ) Crying

Chas

Chas's picture

posted by Chas [17 posts]
6th May 2011 - 22:34

1 Like

Jack Bobridge isn't on the list on the Garmin Cervelo site, but that doesn't look like it's been updated for a few days - he is on the list though on the Giro site as is Farrar

Tony Farrelly's picture

posted by Tony Farrelly [4143 posts]
6th May 2011 - 22:49

1 Like

just done the final run-through and Bobridge would appear to be out...

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7391 posts]
6th May 2011 - 23:16

1 Like

Crying just found one of my riders greyed out who wasn't the last time I managed to check my team 2 days ago, does this mean I'm not in the draw?

andybnk's picture

posted by andybnk [94 posts]
7th May 2011 - 13:57

1 Like

Ok just realised I managed to pick an italian dope fiend who was withdrawn 2 days ago!! Doh! Thinking

andybnk's picture

posted by andybnk [94 posts]
7th May 2011 - 14:03

1 Like

your still in, you obvs just wont get any points fro them, you just needed make sure a roster of 9 was complete (doesnt matter whether red or grey) and you will have two transfers before tomorrow

posted by TERatcliffe26 [3969 posts]
7th May 2011 - 16:50

1 Like