Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Canyon Aeroad Delivery

Hi,

anyone else expecting their Aeroad to ship last week, only to be dissapointed by non shipping and no communication?

Just spoken to the UK office who are looking into it, they seemed quite suprised though, they were promised all Aeroads would be shipped last week...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

10 comments

warton | 12 years ago
0 likes

Its finally arrived!

for Dog72, I've been out on it for ten minutes last night, first impressions are that the cockpit is very low, I expected this, and its a big change from the specializer allez it replaces, but I wanted a more racier bike, and this is certainly that!

The 2011 chorus groupset stands out as being really special, it look stunning and works so, so well. The frame is very well finished, and the power transfer out of the saddle seems to be very good. My mates got the ultimate slx, and it isn't quite as snappy as that though. holding its speed seems to be easier than any other bike i've ridden, and the low down position means you can really get it low in the corners

all in all I am very very happy with it, I spent hours picking the size, and that time with a tape measure has paid off, it ftts perfectly!

cj_dew | 13 years ago
0 likes

Gilbert won again, now in 'de Waalse Pijl'! It must be a great bike.  16

Shipping in 48 hours + 4 to 5 days transport. LBL will be too soon for you to ride like Phil.

Simon_MacMichael replied to cj_dew | 13 years ago
0 likes
cj_dew wrote:

Gilbert won again, now in 'de Waalse Pijl'! It must be a great bike.  16

I was just thinking today while out on a ride, I've got a great bike. But it's not going to win much with me sitting on it sadly...  20

warton | 13 years ago
0 likes

mine is shipping in the next 48 hours. watch this space!

warton | 13 years ago
0 likes

They are definitely dispatching them this week. they are trying my card again today at some point (I got an email from canyon last night saying the first attempt at charging the credit card had failed)

cj_dew | 13 years ago
0 likes

I spoke with the Dutch office and they could see it wasn't out of production yet. Now waiting for a mail from Germany HQ why week 15 wasn't made.

They also said if there was a problem with the credit card I would definitely heard about it.

Dog72 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Hi

Sorry can't help on delivery info but would like to know what you think of bike when you do get it.

Thanks

Simon

warton | 13 years ago
0 likes

my CC company declined the purchase due to fraud checks, you may want to check if you haven't had yours despatched yet!

cj_dew | 13 years ago
0 likes

Same here. My Aeroad was postponed by a week but I was informed nicely for that a couple of weeks ago with a letter.

With the perfect weather conditions in Holland this week I really want to ride it!

Trev Allen | 13 years ago
0 likes

I was at Canyons HQ last weekend for the Gran Fondo. Was a great event. Certainly saw plenty of the Aeroads around so I am sure that it wont be majorly delayed - not that I am much of an authority on the matter though.

Another impressive win from Gilbert on his this weekend. I guess it only makes it more frustrating that its not been delivered yet!

Latest Comments