Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Which Easter Egg?

I usually go for Yorkie...

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

16 comments

TRs Blurb n Blog | 14 years ago
0 likes

I just want a chocolate, a surprise and a toy. Instead I got a Kinder egg that tastes like plastic and a crappy porcelain crocodile. I guess the surprise was unwrapping such bilge.

Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes

I didnt like them until a couple of years back...I dont think the enjoyment will last long though, they do make me feel a bit queasy!

Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes

maybe the point when you realise creme eggs are horrible is a sign that you've finally become an adult… or just gotten old. I'm a chocolate love and I hate 'em waaaay too sweet

0 likes

agreed, creme eggs are packed full of rubbish.

narch | 14 years ago
0 likes

Creme eggs are an anathema. When it comes to your egg it's got to be quality cacao, with at least 70% content, otherwise just pour some white sugar into a pint of milk and drink it.

matrs | 14 years ago
0 likes

Milk choc Thornton’s will do me nicely

Tony Farrelly | 14 years ago
0 likes

Egg schmeg… Lindt Easter Bunny, that's the ticket. Now bunny-shaped chocolate does taste different. In a good way

purplecup | 14 years ago
0 likes

I'm trying hard to imagine just how sick i'd feel if i ate a whole creme egg that big, given that a normal sized one makes me a bit queasy...

James Warrener replied to purplecup | 14 years ago
0 likes
purplecup wrote:

I'm trying hard to imagine just how sick i'd feel if i ate a whole creme egg that big, given that a normal sized one makes me a bit queasy...

me too, best website ever though.

Apart from this one of course.

Oli Pendrey | 14 years ago
0 likes

Haha that is the egg that dreams are made of!

0 likes
0 likes

Im with you there Oli. The problem for me is that I end up spending more than if I had bought before easter and I get home with no idea why I have 10 easter eggs...I have no kids either so I cant use that as an excuse.

Oli Pendrey | 14 years ago
0 likes

Yeah i love supermarkets the day after the Easter weekend, when they sell off all the leftover eggs for next to nothing. There's no sweeter taste than that of bargain chocolate!

purplecup | 14 years ago
0 likes

you're being conned! don't give 'em your money!

there's probably more chocolate in a yorkie bar than a yorkie easter egg  1

get one of these:

http://www.cookingtime.co.uk/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1644

and one of those big bars of belgian cooking choc from sainsbury's and make your own... a really nice thick one!

0 likes

Im enjoying the creme egg ones this year.....sainsburys are selling all of theirs off cheap at the moment and I live less than 2 mins walk from the store...dangerous.

James Warrener replied to Jon Burrage | 14 years ago
0 likes
Jon Burrage wrote:

Im enjoying the creme egg ones this year

Thankfully I cant stand creme eggs  3

Latest Comments