Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Welcome...

A thread to say hello to everyone that joins this great institution. Who are you, what brought you here etc and Hi!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

Tony Farrelly | 15 years ago
0 likes

You're making me embarrassed now… thanks for the compliments though glad you all like what Dave and I are trying to do.

Jon Burrage | 15 years ago
0 likes

Hello to the Tony fan club! Its all good here though, I like it. It is relaxed, cycle-y and personal.

TheHatter | 15 years ago
0 likes

I used to read CPlus too but didnt bother to renew my subscription when it all just went silly (my last edition had articles on cycling ballet and music CD's for turbo training). It wasnt like that in Tony's time!

bicycle bob | 15 years ago
0 likes

I used to read Cycling Plus but I don't enjoy bikeradar. I found out that Tony does this now and I love it. I don't normally do forums but I wanted to say well done on making a great site.

0 likes

I came here from bikeradar too…
This definitely feels more me!

TheHatter | 15 years ago
0 likes

came here from bike radar - this feels a bit more me (please dont take that as an insult!)
ps my wife has similar feelings to TwigghyHo but she has no intention of cycling too - she shudders everytime the postman rings the doorbell with another essential piece of kit.

Flo K | 15 years ago
0 likes

I'm here because cycling is an answer not a question.

Flo K

Jon Burrage | 15 years ago
0 likes

That is what Ive told her! It doesnt get me off the hook though but maybe given time she will be the one who insists upon going to a bike shop to look at the shiny orbea's!

0 likes

Welcome aboard TwigghyHo, that's the thing about cycling it is addictive

TwiggyHo | 15 years ago
0 likes

My boyfriend is a member of this site, cycles a lot and spends too much money on cycling stuff so I thought Id see what the fuss is about! Im starting to get into it myself  22

PzychotropicMac | 15 years ago
0 likes

I was told about it at work, just getting back into cycling after several years of walking everywhere.

purplecup | 15 years ago
0 likes

i found it looking for a review of Shimano MT-32L shoes, good mix of news and reviews  1

matrs | 15 years ago
0 likes

Singletrack site sent me and just getting back into road riding after a near 10 year rest.

James Warrener | 15 years ago
0 likes

I am here because RoadcyclingUK.com stopped working on my pc  20 and because this lot let me have a blog!!!

The fools  19

Latest Comments