Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Missing riders/budget

Like several others, I appear to be missing riders from my squad (and the associated budget). I was about to start on my transfers for P-R and discovered that Thor Hushovd, Geraint Thomas and Sebastian Chavanel had all vanished from my squad - I definitely hadn't transferred them out and my budget is down to 119.7 Is there anything you can do to sort this out for me?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

20 comments

janders | 13 years ago
0 likes

Fixed! Now I need to blame my crappy team on something else...

sanderville | 13 years ago
0 likes

The money's back! I shall go to the ball after all!

0 likes

Thanks again for fixing the fault, guys, but I think I'm still missing two credits from my balance. I can't make the changes that I could have afforded yesterday because I'm short.

Just thought I'd let you know - if it's too complicated to restore everyone's cash then at least we're all equally knobbled.

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

well if i didn't break it, i wouldn't have to fix it, would i?  39

simon F | 13 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for all the effort in fixing this. I hope your inbox stays empty.

0 likes

Nice one, Dave.

0 likes

Should be fixed now everyone.

If it's not, email game [at] road.cc and let me know

off to bed... will I wake up to a full inbox?  1

gandberg | 13 years ago
0 likes

Current team value: 40.7. Your balance: 0.5 credits.
* denotes transfers made for next stage

Your team isn't complete. You need to complete your team. If you don't have a full roster, your team won't be entered into the next stage and you won't score any points.
*Bernhard EISEL THR 16.7 AR
Steve CHAINEL FDJ 7.7 DS
Brett LANCASTER GRM 7.7 DS
Gabriel RASCH GRM 3.7 DS
Andreas STAUFF QST 4.9 DS

Look at this. With my team, maybe I can win the Tescos Value award. Of a tin of beans.

mzikovitz | 13 years ago
0 likes

I'm down to three riders. Hope this gets fixed soon. It's coming down to the wire here!

lanterne_r0uge | 13 years ago
0 likes

Yup. Seems i'm down to 3 riders (none of whom are riding P-R) and only 43 credits to play with and 4 transfers! I was hoping to employ a few others besides Spartacus  3

thefatcyclist | 13 years ago
0 likes

I've got 2 riders as well now

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

Yes we're working on it Stefan - at the mo, I've got two riders and one of them isn't riding next time out and forty credits to re-stock my team.

Stefan | 13 years ago
0 likes

Not one to complain, as I see some other guys are having problems, but i have lost 5/9 of my team and have just 11.7 left to spend. I hope you can sort it out. Best of luck  1

Riders lost:
Canc
Boonen
Mondory
Vandevelde
Koren

DonnyCampo | 13 years ago
0 likes

I logged on this afternoon to find one of my domestiques had gone for AWOL, so made some changes for the weekend anyway, checked back just now and half the team has gone! Reachforthesamsonite has lost De Gendt, Thomas & Cancellara and I've only got 16.1 credits left to buy them back with  20

gandberg | 13 years ago
0 likes

My credit limit is down to about 110, what is going on? once everything is sorted out will my transfers be restored too? i just soent too long searching out cheapo riders in panic!

simon F | 13 years ago
0 likes

It doesn't seem to be right yet - I'm down to 3 riders (Mondory, Beppu and Dessel) I've lost Cancellara, Van Impe and Flecha now as well and my budget's down to 57.7 + team value of 37.7 I hope you can manage to sort this out before the weekend or my P-R's going to be really screwed up.

Good luck,
Simon

Just for reference my team before this started happening was :-
Cyril Dessel
Thor Hushovd
Lloyd Mondory
Fabian Cancellara
Juan Antonio Flecha Giannoni
Geraint Thomas
Kevin van Impe
Fumiyuki Beppu
Sebastien Chavanel

and I still had 4 transfers available for P-R

janders replied to simon F | 13 years ago
0 likes

My team is also jacked, currently only have:
Sandy CASAR
Lars Ytting BAK
Robert HUNTER
Vitaliy KONDRUT
Vicente REYNES MIMO
and 40 points...

I was still running my Flanders team with 4 transfers available, as I hadn't made any Roubaix decisions yet:
Lars Ytting BAK
Tom BOONEN
Fabian CANCELLARA
Sandy CASAR
Robert HUNTER
Thor HUSHOVD
Vitaliy KONDRUT
Lloyd MONDORY
Vicente REYNES MIMO

0 likes

credits should be restored. working to see what the issue is!

JC | 13 years ago
0 likes

Aaaah me too
Only 4 riders
No budget
Not looking good Road CC!
(I'm sure you'll have it fixed by tomorrow though!)  26

MrJim007 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Yep ditto with this problem, ive lost Gerraint Thomas, Ian Stannard and Roger Hammond out of my squad.It says I have to fill my squad up but only got 1 transfer left and 0.8 points left to spend!!

Latest Comments