Help - my squad has got corrupted

by JAndrewHill   April 7, 2011  

My team 'equipe du ciel' has been corrupted.
I think i was looking at transfers, but did not comlete one.
But now i have only 8 squad members havi g apparently transfered out kevin impe, but only have 2.1m to spend - I seem to have lost over 14m.
Can I have kevin impe back and my credits restored so that i can transfer him properly.
(I think it must be a program bug, if someone is part way through a transfer and then closes their browser and logs off. ) Thinking

26 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

oops, its mr hayman who has disappeared with his value from my squad for equipe du ciel

J Andrew Hill

Its a marathon, not a snickers

JAndrewHill's picture

posted by JAndrewHill [1209 posts]
7th April 2011 - 18:37

like this
Like (0)

Eee I lost Geraint Thomas! Sounds like a lot of people are having problems with a bug that removed 1 member from the team entirely. It left transfers intact, but I want Geraint restored!

posted by rcs500 [60 posts]
7th April 2011 - 19:08

like this
Like (0)

I have quite a few riders (and cash) missing too... Team Pave.

Exercise physiologist, endurance coach, bike geek!

posted by LabMonkey [97 posts]
7th April 2011 - 19:56

like this
Like (0)

credits should be restored if you're missing riders. working to see what the issue is!

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7260 posts]
7th April 2011 - 20:27

like this
Like (0)

Mine now says "Your team isn't complete. You need to complete your team. If you don't have a full roster, your team won't be entered into the next stage and you won't score any points."

I lost Boonen,Chavanel and Cancellara Worried

Hows that happened when i haven't even made any changes yet?

Gkam84's picture

posted by Gkam84 [8699 posts]
7th April 2011 - 20:46

like this
Like (0)

me too computer went down when changing team now lost money and team not complete HELP ME!!!!!

posted by naffets [50 posts]
7th April 2011 - 20:53

like this
Like (0)

Ok, just reloaded the page, and now Lloyd Mondory is gone, whats happening?

Gkam84's picture

7th April 2011 - 21:00

like this
Like (0)

To road cc, can you somehow reset the squads affected to previous race eg. flanders as i tried but to no avail now have no team and transfers showing even thou just putting back original riders.Am beginning to panic as p-r looms
thanks naffets

posted by naffets [50 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:05

like this
Like (0)

I lost four members with no budget gained from that!!! whats going on???

It never gets easier, you just get faster

posted by JacobLoftus [2 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:11

like this
Like (0)

trying to re-add the rider I had previously but cannot do now as too expensive!!

Seems very unstable at the moment - my value ranges between 62 with 8.4 left to spend to 118 with 1.8 lleft to spend and no matter what I do I cannot geta complete roster!!

This is FUBAR'd Angry

posted by Bev [52 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:12

like this
Like (0)

Snap same problem, lost riders and credits. Couldn't understand how I couldn't even complete my team until I looked at the credits and thought hang on a minute! I agree the easiest solution would be just to reset everybodies picks to what they had from flanders na dlet us start again from there!

posted by Fast Caterham [2 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:14

like this
Like (0)

I've lost 7 riders, and my remaining two aren't even in the next stage. To make life even more interesting, I have about 47 credits with which to bring in 7 riders to complete my team....

This is certainly keeping us all on our toes!

The Good Shepherd's picture

posted by The Good Shepherd [54 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:19

like this
Like (0)

arrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh....

And I'm off to Paris Roubaix tomorrow Sad

Will my team be reinstated automatically or will I loose out on points for the next round ??

posted by martyntr [107 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:26

like this
Like (0)

DONT make an transfers, i think there is just a bug, i've lost all my riders who were in the PR without making a transfer, so i think its being worked on

just dont make any changes cause it could screw u up more in the end

Gkam84's picture

7th April 2011 - 21:27

like this
Like (0)

Surprise Yeah, I'm down to 4 riders now, worth 47 points, with only 10 points left of my budget. I'm just going to come back tomorrow and see if it's good to go then...

posted by sylvan [1 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:31

like this
Like (0)

lost my whole team, and I only have 64 credits to build a new one?? Oh god!

posted by x8swift9x [15 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:31

like this
Like (0)

I agree. We shouldn't make any panicky or rash changes right now. I'm also in a quandry with 6 riders disappeared from my team. But I'm confident they'll have it sorted by tomorrow.

posted by rcs500 [60 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:32

like this
Like (0)

My team is totally shot. 5 riders have gone missing and I no credits left to buy any more. Sounds like this is the end of the fantasy league game for me. Winner well done road.cc.

posted by Davesteedbike [1 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:33

like this
Like (0)

lost all but wo of my team and my total value has dropped from 178 credits to 85so i can't even afford a full squad. fuckin ruined the game it has. totally pissed off

dolomedia's picture

posted by dolomedia [8 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:39

like this
Like (0)

Sorry about this but normal service will be returned soon. Very soon

Tony Farrelly's picture

posted by Tony Farrelly [4132 posts]
7th April 2011 - 21:50

like this
Like (0)

Lost 5 riders too and no credits gained Sad

posted by kamatt22 [7 posts]
7th April 2011 - 22:00

like this
Like (0)

Christ...calm down a bit lads! You're not paying for this service, and Dave and Tony have apologised and said they're working on fixing the problem. What more do you want? A pound of flesh?

The Good Shepherd's picture

posted by The Good Shepherd [54 posts]
7th April 2011 - 22:09

like this
Like (0)

Cheers GS Smile

should all be back now everybody. any more probs, just let us know. game@road.cc

Dave Atkinson's picture

posted by Dave Atkinson [7260 posts]
7th April 2011 - 23:43

like this
Like (0)

The Good Shepherd wrote:
Christ...calm down a bit lads! You're not paying for this service, and Dave and Tony have apologised and said they're working on fixing the problem. What more do you want? A pound of flesh?

I'd much prefer to donate a pound or two of flesh, get me to a decent weight earlier than i thought, lol

But well said, we dont pay for the game, i think i might have sparked panic by saying my team was down a few riders, i just wanted to alert Dave and Tony, not send the forums into melt down with people panicking

Gkam84's picture

8th April 2011 - 0:04

like this
Like (0)

Thanks Dave, its looking good
Wink

J Andrew Hill

Its a marathon, not a snickers

JAndrewHill's picture

posted by JAndrewHill [1209 posts]
8th April 2011 - 22:38

like this
Like (0)

Gkam84 wrote:

I lost Boonen,Chavanel and Cancellara Worried
quote]
Can you even get those 3 riders on one team?

I was majorly annoyed when I thought I had second last week but only later realised I'd got the wrong Chavanel (Sebastian).
(no offence Seb!)

TheHatter's picture

posted by TheHatter [810 posts]
9th April 2011 - 20:41

like this
Like (0)