Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Wiggle customers

Just for a bit of fun, well sort of.  3

Facebook riot fun, that is.  4

I like Haribo, they got me hooked on the stuff sending me little packets of addictive jelly things order after order and now cut me off, this will not stand!  2

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

9 comments

iOptix | 12 years ago
0 likes

i remember several years ago i went on a training camp to Sardinia. After every ride we had the obligatory coffee stop and did as true italians do. The strongest rider of us all would go to the supermarket and come back with a 2l bottle of coke and a huge bag of haribo, he would then consume this whilst we were coffeeing it up. very funny

spindoctore | 12 years ago
0 likes

I love Wiggle - its doubters may be very vocal, but the are there or there abouts on price, do good loyalty schemes and you can double up offer savings and your platinum customer savings - not many places do that !!

pward | 12 years ago
0 likes

My supply of Haribo have been superseded by some weird low-cal recovery powdered drink formulation.....  31 now, I'm from the tea and cake(s) school of post ride recovery and can see these things piling up in my bike bits cupboard unused

Fish_n_Chips | 12 years ago
0 likes

They are coated in the most addictive drug in the world  3

handlebarcam | 13 years ago
0 likes

There is probably a shoe-box-sized space in my local landfill site taken up by all the gummi bear packets Wiggle sent me over the years. I never knew why they wasted postage fees sending them to me, seeing as the fact that I paid by credit card meant they had to know I was an adult. But I can't remember the last time I ordered anything from them, as their prices ceased to be competitive compared to Chain Reaction, Merlin, Ribble and the like a couple of years ago, even when I still had their platinum discount.

OneManAndHisBike | 13 years ago
0 likes

Would seem the message is getting through.  19

I got some last week but they fluffed up an order so it may have been kiss and make up for that too.

simonmb | 13 years ago
0 likes

They're back  4

Super Domestique | 13 years ago
0 likes

I used to get them all the time but my last few orders haven't had them so thought they'd just stopped.  20

simonmb | 13 years ago
0 likes

You got them too? I thought it was only me...  2

Latest Comments