Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

cyclescheme

anybody know if there is a list of online shops that are part of cyclescheme.
ive checked cyclescheme website but there is not a list or link to online shops.
tried emailing twice but not had a reply back off them.
try on twitter but it just says email cyclescheme which i have done and they havent reply.

anyone got any links apart from ribblecycles
thanks

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

mpt68 | 13 years ago
0 likes

received this email yesterday from cyclescheme

Dear Martin,

Further to your email regarding online retailers.

I would like to advise you that below is a list of Cyclescheme's Partner Stores who also have websites. Cyclescheme does not recommend any of these sites over any other website and customers must make their own decision about them, however we do recommend employees request bikes from actual stores.

This list is by no means definitive and most Partner Stores will have their own website.

STORE NAME WEBSITE
Planet X www.planet-x-warehouse.co.uk
Ribble Cycles www.ribblecycles.co.uk
Leisure Lakes www.leisurelakesbikes.com
Rutland Cycles www.rutlandcycling.com
Avon Valley Cycles www.bikeshop.uk.com
Dales Cycles www.dalescycles.com
Cycle Surgery www.cyclesurgery.com
J E James www.jejamescycles.co.uk
Hargroves Cycles www.hargrovescycles.co.uk
Get Me A Bike www.getmeabike.com

I trust to have answered your question fully with the above information, but if you require any further guidance, please visit our website at www.cyclescheme.co.uk where you will find in-depth details and FAQs regarding many more aspects of the scheme.

Best wishes from the team at Cyclescheme!

waxenjackson | 13 years ago
0 likes

Have e-mailed Wiggle about this in the past. Apparently Cyclescheme will only go through tangible shops rather than on-line ones. Most of on-line only shops have their own Cyclescheme equivalent though.

Winton | 13 years ago
0 likes

My understanding is that, having used this scheme last year, you contact the shop directly who prepare you a quote that you submit with your application.

Because the presumption is that you will use a local dealer, this listings are only given by postcode.

mpt68 | 13 years ago
0 likes

thanks for that ive tried that.
but i was wondering if there was a list of online shops so you purchase a bike off the internet.there does not seem to be anywhere on the site that tells you how to do it.

GodleySpinner | 13 years ago
0 likes

Go to the Cyclescheme website,hit the employee tab and on the top bar,in pink, it asks you to put in your postcode to find a bike, this then finds all shops on the scheme within a specified radius.

Latest Comments