Home

Garmin Edge 705 cycle computer with turn by turn directions - SatNav.

The unit is in excellent condition, no marks or scratches and the screen has had a protector film on it from new. The unit is fully up to date with the latest Garmin firmware too.

Great training and navigation unit, you can even use it as a car satnav too (no voice commands but route zooms in to show detailed directions at junctions and roundabouts)

The package includes:

The original box, manuals and cables.
2 handle bar mounts & ties
Garmin cadence sensor
2gb micro SD card for storing maps
Garmin city navigator maps (on DVD) for Europe (PC &Mac compatible)

Edge cost me £350, Sensor cost £35 and Map cost £99 Sell for £230 ono

Not included is the HR monitor strap - I'm keeping that as I use it with my Garmin Forerunner GPS watch (you can buy these separately on the net)

If you have any questions please drop a note on here

I'm based in Cardiff - though can post via recorded & insured delivery, if payment via PayPal. I have 100% feedback on eBay - look up Mountain-star.

6 comments

fred22 [158 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

granted it doesn't include maps, but does include heart rate strap, these are £225 new at handtec. Are you open to offers?

fred22 [158 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

handtec.co.uk/product.php/905/garmin-edge-705-heart-rate-monitor---speed-cadence

gandberg [175 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

hello, how much warranty left on this, if any?

cheers

TheOldCog [113 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

yes I'm open to offers. The unit was purchased from Amazon UK in 2009 - so assuming it now out of warranty.

The unit is in excellent condition and has had very little use, hence the sale - I now have an Oregon 450 as I have switched to mountain biking over road cycling - hence selling the 705.

broomwagonblog [14 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

What is the lowest price you would take? Also, where are you?

TheOldCog [113 posts] 6 years ago
0 likes

based in Cardiff. asking price is £230 or nearest offer.

Feel free to make me an offer.

nic dot pow at tiscali dot co dot uk