Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Looking for a copy of the Robert Millar article in Rouleur #13 please?

Hello
I'm researching a project and am brushing up on everything Robert Millar related, would love to get my mitts on the article that is in Rouleur 13 either as a digi scan/transcript (for my personal use only)or the actual magazine itself (these are sold out and seem to be worth a pretty penny though so I'm happy just having a copy)

I really am only after that article but understand the magazines go for quite a lot on their own so don't go ripping your pages on on my behalf! Have dropped the folks there an email so they might be kind and give me a transcript anyway.

Cheers!

G

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

14 comments

Greig Buchanan | 12 years ago
0 likes

Hi Quimby

I've just finished reading 'Slaying the Badger' and am trying to track down a copy of the article written by Robert Millar in Rouleur 13, which is referenced in the book.

After unsuccessfully trying to get a back issue and then doing a Google search, I came across this website, which I have now registered with.

Would you be able to send me a copy of the article?

Thanks

Greig

quimby replied to Greig Buchanan | 12 years ago
0 likes

Course I can. DM me with your e-mail address & I'll send it through (click on my name, then there's a Contact tab).

q

demoff | 13 years ago
0 likes

Gregoire500 you have a PM.

Gregoire500 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Demoff,

that would be brilliant-thank you very much!

Greg

demoff | 13 years ago
0 likes

Greg yes I have a copy, scanner at home is not brill will try and scan it at work for you.

quimby | 13 years ago
0 likes

Hi guys. Thanks to Greg for passing on the article to Simon. Sadly issue 13 is the only Rouleur I own; lovely magazine but a little expensive!

0 likes

No I don't!

Do you have a copy you could scan for me? Would be very much appreciated! If not thanks for letting me know anyway.

thanks,

Greg

demoff | 13 years ago
0 likes

Do you know that Robert Millar wrote another piece for them about climbing for issue 18.

0 likes

pm me your email and I'll send you a copy-good karma for quimby being so kind in the first instance and I'd be happy to oblige.

Cheers,

greg

Simon E replied to Gregoire500 | 13 years ago
0 likes
Gregoire500 wrote:

pm me your email and I'll send you a copy-good karma for quimby being so kind in the first instance and I'd be happy to oblige.

Great, thank you!

PM sent. I could get to like this karma business  1

0 likes

Would be very kind of you and much appreciated Quimby-I asked Rouleur but they don't have any in the office so I would love a scan.

thanks!

quimby replied to Gregoire500 | 13 years ago
0 likes

Hi, I've sent you a message through the Contact bit from your profile with the details.

Simon E replied to quimby | 13 years ago
0 likes

quimby, at the risk of appearing cheeky....

Would I be able to see a copy of that article? Robert is one of my all-time favourite riders and I didn't hear about his feature in that issue before they sold out.

Thanks.

quimby | 13 years ago
0 likes

Hi. Do you still need a copy of the article, or have Rouleur been able to provide you with one? If you still need a copy, I'm happy to scan mine for you at the weekend.

Latest Comments