Home

Giant TCR Advanced frameset in size medium (50 cm). I bought this frame as part of a Giant TCR 4 build less than eight months ago. It’s had less than 300 miles and I’ve taken great care of it as I hope you can see from the photographs (please email). The frame is constructed from Giant’s T-700 raw composite, which painstaking woven in Giant’s own composite factory (a step no other major manufacturer takes), then handcrafted into framesets using Giant’s advanced monocoque construction techniques. The process produces extremely light, stiff and complaint framesets and I can vouch for all of those claims. It’s a fantastic frame, significantly better than anything else I’ve ridden previously. The massively stiff (BB86) bottom bracket is particularly noticeable when climbing out of the saddle. The Giant fork is also advanced grade composite with an alloy OverDrive steerer. More details on the frame and the vector seat post (also included at 210 grams) can be found here: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-gb/technology/advanced/42/ Also included is a spare anodized red alloy gear hanger and a Shimano press fit BB86 bottom bracket. I happy for the buyer to collect if your live around the Sheffield or Leeds area. £725 ono. Please email for pics.