Home

Hi guys,

We are selling a brand new Nicolai Argon Road frame.

It is XXL size (64cm seat tube and 61 cm top tube) and finished in stealthy annodised black.

It is an uncollected order, hence the low low price of £850 (£300 off retail price).

This is a unique opportunity to own a somewhat unconventional and ultra rare road frame built to Nicolai's world famous and very highly regarded standards.

According to Nicolai themselves, "both the torsional and the longitudinal stiffness of the Argon Road are almost unrivalled and it significantly outperforms carbon competitors in this respect."

We can ship it for free to anywhere in the UK.

For more information don't hesitate to call the shop on 01179467946 or email psyclewerx [at] hotmail.com

Thanks.

9 comments

dave atkinson [6223 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

for a frame with a matt finish, that is *quite* shiny

Psyclewerx [2 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

If you care to read the advert once again, the finish is described, quite accurately, as annodised black.

Tony Farrelly [2868 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Anodised finish… nice. That certainly looks like a frame that mean's business

dave atkinson [6223 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

i meant shiny in the sense of nice, not shiny in the sense of shiny  1

LardLover [72 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Holy Moly, my back aches just looking at those rear stays

Fringe [1047 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

yeah, they (the rear stays that is) do look a tad harsh..

cat1commuter [1421 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

Shame, slightly large for me.

Are there any details about the frame fittings, headset, seatpost, derailleur clamp size etc? Nothing on the Nicolai website, as far as I can see.

And what's going on around the derailleur hanger? At first I thought it was a swappable sliding dropout thingy, but the non-drive side looks better and is not slidy.

Psyclewerx [2 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

headset is standard 1 1/8, seatpost is 31.6, 34.9 front mech and the bolts hold the mech hanger on.

gandberg [175 posts] 5 years ago
0 likes

stunning bikes. if only I had more money!