FS: Genesis Day One Cross Singlespeed CX

by gazc   January 25, 2011  

hi

i've advertised this on singletrack but thought i'd try here too Smile

i'm selling my 2010 58cm day one cross bike. it's the drop bar version of the day one, orange in colour and in very good overall condition, used for a few months commuting only. some marks from where i had a pannier fitted (on the rack mounts themselves) and a few small chips but with a touching up would look nearly new. has some 3m reflective tape applied for commuting but you could take it off

i currently have it built up with the original spec genesis OS bars, OS stem, post, saddle (white), cranks, tektro mini v's. the wheels are black genesis ss hubs with black alex rims and black spokes and levers are tektro levers (no pedals included). looking for £290 posted for that and that will include either a pair of conti ultra sport tyres or conti speed king cx tyres depending on buyer preference. willing to split if the frame and fork goes for £160 first

email me for pics - garycartwright(AT)hotmail(dot)com and i'll get some over to those interested

cheers
gaz

1 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Can't believe you have had no posts, if I wasn't pennyless I'd snatch your hand off for this.

antonio

antonio's picture

posted by antonio [896 posts]
1st February 2011 - 11:26

like this
Like (0)