Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Turkey Sweater?

Hello all,

For some reason I read the Turkey Sweater article about a month a go by following a link, presumably where it was referenced by another article and thought it was happening this year, there was even a FaceBook event that I put my name down on that has now disappeared.

/content/news/12101-updated-join-us-inaugural-roadcc-turkey-sweater

Is there a plan to do this again this year and on the same day, Wednesday the 29th? A few of my work colleagues are interested and have even agreed to do it so feeling really stupid now for not seeing the 2009 date and comments  22

If nothing is set up then, may I suggest a ride from the back of Avon valley cycles at 11 am following the same route and ending at the Lock Inn?

Hobett

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

So, how did it go?

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

sorry i can't join you tomorrow, but we'll definitely be doing something in the new year...

Hobett | 13 years ago
0 likes

As I am already prepared and can't get hold of the other guy I plan to ride this tomorrow, same start/finish with the same route.

I'll be leaving from the back of Avon Valley in Bath at 11, doing the route and ending at the Lock Inn if anyone wants to join me.

My plan is to tide from Melksham to Bath and then home from Bradford on Avon to extend my ride.

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

Hmm… we hadn't planned anything, well not for the 29th anyway. What with all the bad weather we've had I was thinking we might do something at Easter next year. One of the riders on last year's was in the early stages of hypothermia half way through the last one (it wasn't a very nice day). Forecast for this wednesday is looking pretty good too…

Latest Comments