Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Canyon Bikes

Hi I'm looking for a new ride and I'm pretty taken by the Canyon Ultimate CF SLX 8 the 2011 model. It seems a steal at £2,500.00 with full Dura Ace groupset given that most other bikes in this range only offer Ultegra. I've read all the stuff about selling direct to the user but I'm still a little wary  7 Does anyone have any experience of Canyon good or bad  14 I know they have opened a UK support centre  1

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

simonmb | 13 years ago
0 likes

I bet he has a bike shop too. Probably called something like 'Other Folks Unclaimed Schwag'  36

nellybuck@msn.com | 13 years ago
0 likes

Something tells me he may have some involvement in a cycling website of some sort...  3

PhilMidd | 13 years ago
0 likes

Hi Dave sorry when you say you have one coming in for test do you run a magazine or bike shop? I'd be really interested to get your feedback following any test you perform.

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

except that no-one ever takes any chairs away  1

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

we've got one coming in for test soon... and we can vouch for the guy who's running the UK support centre too, ex bike journo that he is. The UK bike industry's just a big old game of musical chairs, really.

Latest Comments