Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Endura Stealth

I have an Endura Stealth Jacket bought two years ago, firstly about twelve months ago the cuffs came loose and more recently the welded seams have come unstuck under the arm rendering it not fit for purpose as a "waterproof" jacket!

I've had much correspondence with Endura and the retailer, Lakeland Pedlar and reluctantly Endura have agreed to "have a look" at the jacket. I've got to post it up to them (some talk of me posting it to retailer and pay for sending it on to the manufacturer!) and I'm not sure where I'll be if Endura say they can't do anything.

Apparently the warranty period is only twelve months, but surely a jacket costing £150 should not fail after a relatively short period? I have a Gore Paclite jacket which I've had for 5 or 6 years and its still going strong!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

4 comments

Fish_n_Chips | 13 years ago
0 likes

Still using my Endura Stealth and did call Endura and they exchanged it under warranty. Ask for a case red I.D. And let us know how you got on.

DaveP | 13 years ago
0 likes

Got a Race Face Aquanot jacket.. ermm.. (jeebus!) 10years ago. was expensive ( around £100 ) but lasted VERY well, just a little too warm for anything other then rainy days - so it's had a lot of wear.  3

robert.brady | 13 years ago
0 likes

As I type this, the Active Forum Topics on the homepage reads:

My favourite bit of winter kit is...
Endura Stealth

Oh, the irony.

Rob

James Warrener | 13 years ago
0 likes

I am in my third winter with a Decathlon and Aldi jacket and both are doing ok for a combined £35!!

I have Endura stuff that has been ok, I would have thought the place you purchased it from would have taken more ownership of the issue as opposed to deflecting to Endura themselves.

I would go back to the shop and start yelling !

Latest Comments