FS: Oakley Radars & Half Jackets, Garmin 705, Cosmic Carbones etc

by Hopalongsteve   November 1, 2010  

Ok having a minor clearout of quality gear. Not desperate to sell so please, no silly offers thanks. Items as below, any enquiries please mail me on stevemyers651@hotmail.com and i can supply photos upon request. Sorry, not interested in splitting lenses from Oakleys.

Oakley Radar:
Polished white with 3 sets of path lenses, Permisson vented, Black/grey and G30. Comes with 2 spare sets of ear socks red and blue as well as the original white (fitted) in original Oakley vault. Neither red or blue ear socks have been used more than twice. Selling as now own Jawbones and Radars in chrome and not worn them now for several months. Immaculate condition with no scratches or blemishes anywhere. Well over £200 new even at reduced web prices. £140 for everything complete.

Oakley Half Jacket Array:
Black frames, silver icon with white ear socks fitted. Would benefit from new ear socks (available for £8 online or at an Oakley store) but have not bought and fitted them myself so new owner can select their own preference of colour. Comes with grey, G30 and clear lenses in original Oakley Array Vault. Good condition and for sale as rarely used the last year since buying Radars and Jawbones. £80 + postage.

Garmin Edge 705:
For sale as I have just bought a 500. Decided I wanted a smaller computer and didn’t use the mapping/gps function ever. Complete with SD card with mapping as standard package when bought last Spring from new. A couple of small light scratches on screen but not really noticeable and does not detract from usage and only sustained through normal use rather than abuse of any kind. Complete with all manuals, charger, cables etc in original box for £175 Available with cadence sensor and heart rate strap for £190 including postage.

Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL wheelset:
Campy fitment, complete with skewers and wheelbags. Bought late last summer but I would say used less than twenty times. Why so little you ask? Well, they only get used on my summer bike, I work in Italy for a large part of the year in a hilly region so take my Campy wheels with me and finally, I only weigh 60 kilos so they don’t get used on windy days. If I can get a price that fairly reflects their condition and minimal usage then I will sell them as it will be another year before they see use again. A great wheelset that all reviews say is bombproof. Immaculate condition and run perfectly true. As mentioned before, they really have seen little use and I am only 60 kilos so really not heavy on wear and tear as far as wheels go. Save yourself more than £200 on Ribble’s current reduced retail price for a nearly new set of wheels: £550 and will leave current Schwalbe Ultremo tyres and tubes on. Buyer collects or can meet within Kent area.

Rudy Project Sterling Helmet:
5 months old in white, size large with red accents and the most comfortable helmet I have ever used. Why am I selling then you ask? Well, I will probably regret doing so but I also have another new Uvex helmet and whilst its not as comfortable I prefer the look. Stupid I know but I am vain!!! ;o) Comes with spare pads, visor for mtb and has dial adjustment on the rear for single hand adjustment on the fly and also a insect net on the inside. Cheapest I have seen on the net is £87.99 but many other places it is over £100. £60

Please mail me on stevemyers651@hotmail.com for pics or any further info on any of these items, thanks.

Thanks for reading!

1 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Radars now sold, thanks.

posted by Hopalongsteve [60 posts]
3rd November 2010 - 17:06

like this
Like (0)