Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Fav stand @ Cycle Show

So, for those of you that attended over the weekend, which was your fav stand?

For me, I loved the bikes on the Condor stand and also the friendliness of the Sigma Sport stand.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

7 comments

Super Domestique | 13 years ago
0 likes

Another 'interesting' thing was trying to drag my son off the commuter test track! He loved it as he lapped there on a white condor.

SPAM Naval | 13 years ago
0 likes

Pearson stand...for the bikes and those two cute(and knowledgeable i have to add!) ladies  3

Simon_MacMichael | 13 years ago
0 likes

So many to choose from...

Cooper Bikes I think did really well displaying their range to good effect in limited space, pics going up of that soon.

Campagnolo went for the museum display approach which seemed to be greeted with appropriate reverence by visitors.

I loved the entrance to the Merckx space with Pineau and Chavanel's custom painted TDF bikes, and the great man himself had an office area set up inside where he could hold court on the Thursday.

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

Demon Frameworks too. Nice.

dave atkinson | 13 years ago
0 likes

I liked the Jim Walker stand, lots of lovely De Rosa and Argon 18 bikes and a £13,000 Merckx...

Did you see the De Rosa Merak in disco glitter finish? They must have teleported the paint from the 1970s, or found it in a blue peter time capsule or something

Jon Burrage | 13 years ago
0 likes

I quite liked the principia stand, nothing special necessarily stand wise but the bikes were lovely!

Tony Farrelly | 13 years ago
0 likes

Don't think I could narrow it down to one. I really liked the Minx Girl stand - cos it was so imaginatively done on a limited budget, Condor stand had loads to look at, so did the Jim Walker stand & the Upgrade one - really liked that new Kinesis road frame. Oh, and that stand for the company selling secondhand bikes was a good 'un.

Latest Comments