FS. NOW SOLD - Stunning Kuota Kredo Ultra 11 speed Campag.

by trikeman   October 1, 2010  

KUOTA NOW SOLD.

Stunning, ultra-light full carbon Kuota Kredo Ultra recently completed with top end components.

I had this bike built as a special for me, buying the components as finances allowed over several months. I have now had the completed bike for two months and I have come to the conclusion that it is way too good for a mere novice like myself (after all the expense) – it needs someone who can get the most out of it. Other than the mechanic’s set up test rides, it hasn’t been ridden – no, not even by me. It has lived in the house whilst I made up my mind. This cost me an absolute fortune to have built, a fair stash I know I will lose, but I need a ‘more realistic everyday’ bike.
Crying
Kuota Kredo Ultra Components list.

The size is medium 5’8’’ – 6’0’’ approx. Kuota site has the full geometry for this size.
Kuota Kredo Ultra full carbon monocoque 3K frame with integral cable routing & seatpost – 1105 grams - Kredo Ultra full carbon forks all in white, red and clear over carbon - stunning.
FSA OS-150 - 100mm ‘carbon front’ stem in white, FSA - 1 1/8 – 1 ¼ carbon cone head bearing set with FSA spacers 15mm (3X5mm). FSA Pro wing 42mm compact handlebars in white with Kuota Pro bar tape in red and Kuota carbon top internal compression plug.
Kuota carbon ‘shorty’ seat pin with Kuota seatpin clamp and Fi’zi’k Aliante’ sport saddle.
Carbon Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed ‘ergo’ levers with Campagnolo ultra low friction brake and gear cables.
Carbon Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed 52-39 / 172.5mm crankset, Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed chain with quick link (missing link special order).
Campagnolo Ultra-torque bottom bracket system.
Carbon Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed rear derailleur and front double derailleur with Campagnolo frame clamp and Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed 12-27 cassette.
Campagnolo Chorus skeleton front and rear calliper brakes.
Fulcrum Evolution Q/R wheels fitted with Continental Grand Prix tyres 700X23 and Continental inner tubes.
Carbon 3K water bottle cages X 2 and Look Keo Classic pedals in red (optional).
Please email me for photos of the bike or to arrange a viewing. This bike is stunning.
semajnivek2010@hotmail.co.uk
£2500 ovno (please no silly offers) – may take P/Ex of lower end road bike @ £4-600.00.

2 user comments

Oldest firstNewest firstBest rated

Just a quick shot.

DSCN0883.JPG

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

posted by trikeman [386 posts]
1st October 2010 - 19:56

4 Likes

Hi All, Many thanks for the emails and the compliments. As for the requests for more photos can I ask that you look at item 250709300302 on ebay (yes, she's ended up there - even though being plagued by 'nutters' right now with all sorts of wacky offers). Yawn
Not got the full hang of posting photos here yet.
Again, thanks.
Trikeman. Big Grin

Grunt, puff, pant and groan goes the old man - but he gets there in the end. ;o)

trikeman's picture

posted by trikeman [386 posts]
14th October 2010 - 17:47

1 Like