Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Anyone used Cadence performance bike fitting service?

Has anyone used them?

Do you feel you benifited from a professional bike fit?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

AfterPeak | 5 years ago
0 likes

Thats a great help both thanks.

I have always wanted a proper bike fit but the cost has always put me off. I mean it is 10% of the cost of a decent bike cost. 

Beecho | 5 years ago
1 like

Mixed feelings from me and the missus. They ballsed up (double booked) our booking, which wasn't a good start, but no reflection on the fit. Mine with Simon wasn't great - I've ended up back with my own shoe and saddle settings. Sandro's work with Kate was great, but with no data emailed despite us asking repeatedly. I asked again recently (16 months later) for hire bikes on holiday. Nada.

I'll be going elsewhere in future. 

bobinski | 5 years ago
1 like

I have had a bike fit with Sandro at Cadence.

excellent service. It was  4 y after I had a bike fit on another bike at the bike whisperer and yet despite my 55y remarkably similar.  I have changed bikes again from a defy to a tcr and looking for a fit to accommodate the more aggressive ride and will go with Sandro again. Friends have used Sandro or Martin and have spoken positively afterwards.

Joe Totale | 5 years ago
1 like

Yep, I had a bike fit at the Crystal Palace branch.

It was good and I certainly felt more comfortable and faster on the bike after having the fit. I can't say though how it compares to other places as that's the only bike fit I've ever had!

AfterPeak replied to Joe Totale | 5 years ago
0 likes

Joe Totale wrote:

It was good and I certainly felt more comfortable and faster on the bike after having the fit. I can't say though how it compares to other places as that's the only bike fit I've ever had!

Cheers Joe

That is actually the branch I was looking at going to. Have you had to tweek the fit following it or kept it all the same?

Joe Totale replied to AfterPeak | 5 years ago
1 like

SpikeBike wrote:

Joe Totale wrote:

Cheers Joe

That is actually the branch I was looking at going to. Have you had to tweek the fit following it or kept it all the same?

I've kept everything the same. Well tried to anyway after personally changing some componants! 

Latest Comments