Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Zoncolan

Just thought the  very fact it's coming up tomorrow deserved it's own topic.

Anybody got any thoughts about tomorrow?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

5 comments

JAndrewHill | 5 years ago
0 likes

Wow, I feel like Chris Froome, as I just won the standard fantasy stage up the Zoncolan. 

I hope the folk that run fantasy cycling got my TUE for the blood pressure tablets that I have been taking. I'd hate to have this one taken off my palmares.

Speaking of Which, I don't seem to  have my summit finish badge, yet Froomey is in my squad.

Dr Winston replied to JAndrewHill | 5 years ago
0 likes

JAndrewHill wrote:

Wow, I feel like Chris Froome, as I just won the standard fantasy stage up the Zoncolan. 

I hope the folk that run fantasy cycling got my TUE for the blood pressure tablets that I have been taking. I'd hate to have this one taken off my palmares.

Speaking of Which, I don't seem to  have my summit finish badge, yet Froomey is in my squad.

Well done sir. Good stuff.

I've  had a 2nd 3rd and two 4th's this season but no stage wins yet...

tony kappler | 5 years ago
0 likes

Note that I scored California first then the Giro (which I haven't been doing, but I guessed that the UK scorers must be preoccupied celebrating Froome's win on Zancolan).

This appears to have caused a problem in that the overall season league and the overall purist league haven't taken into account Giro stage 14. I presume this will sort itself after stage 15.

0 likes

Froome to win, cos Simon Yates predicts it.

0 likes

Froome to win, cos Simon Yates predicts it.

Latest Comments