Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Mango Bikes are they any good?

Was originally looking at the Norco search but have seen the point AR on the mango website which looks alright.

wondered if anyone had any dealings with them as from my web searches it looked like they went out of business last year but have been taken over plus some of the reviews are 3 and 4 years old.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Canyon48 | 5 years ago
0 likes

I had a Point AR at it was a solid, low-cost bike overall (I built mine from the frameset).

I had a repeated issue of the rear wheel slipping out due to the drop out design (the rear drop outs were angled too far forward). I raised this with Mango and they suggested I use an external cam QR, this fixed the issue.

I believe they have since redesigned the dropouts.

Team EPO | 5 years ago
0 likes

Great bikes.  I took off the stickers and used as my London commuter bike and it never skipped a beat and lots of people used to ask where I got it from.

I would definetly buy another one if it got nicked.

sergius | 5 years ago
0 likes

Nothing myself.  My brother bought a Mango bike a while back which he liked.  A nice single speed commuter bike if I recall.

Latest Comments