Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

California stage 4

I have scored according to the official standings, however I think that they are wrong in that they haven't scored any "sprint points" for stage 4 (as they did in last years ITT).  This would give TJ 18 points, sitting 3rd in the "sprints classification".  I will amend scoring if this is the case.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

Bernal is gonna be a monster of a rider.

Really good times for young riders right now and he tops the lot.

MinardiM189 | 5 years ago
0 likes

Damnation.

Stage 6 started a lot earlier than the other stages and I missed my transfers  1

Left with Philipsen, Sagan, Walscheid, Cavendish & Ewan for a mountain stage.

I was waiting to see if Walscheid was a non-starter.

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

Not many had that combo sniffer. Philipsen was a good enabler in this game until then. 

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the line up for a world tour event. One or two headline acts but really a hit thin. Tour of Yorkshire had a better line up.

Sniffer | 5 years ago
0 likes

Yes, Kittel and Philipsen.  It has been a tough race to manage transfers. 

Dr Winston | 5 years ago
0 likes

Anybody else with both Kittel and Philipsen ?...OR  14 > Nowhere for me now. Damn.

teckert | 5 years ago
0 likes

all good... appears the site I was looking at the results on, had just not updated the GC classification yet.

tony kappler | 5 years ago
0 likes

Had a quick manual relook; all looks OK. Are there any riders in particular that don't seem right?

teckert | 5 years ago
0 likes

Also just wondering if all riders have been given all their respective points for their positions in GC etc ???  Quite a few seem to be missing pts.....

Latest Comments