Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

forum

Where’s the comments on the new site?

Nice new look on the new site, but where are the comments, so we can argue about helmets?

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

37 comments

barbarus | 6 years ago
1 like

Grr, change, boo!

brooksby replied to barbarus | 6 years ago
3 likes

barbarus wrote:

Grr, change, boo!

TBH its more like "Grr, new mobile website that's slower to load than the old one, far less stable, and the comments are missing (which is half the fun of the site)". 

barbarus replied to brooksby | 6 years ago
3 likes
brooksby wrote:

barbarus wrote:

Grr, change, boo!

TBH its more like "Grr, new mobile website that's slower to load than the old one, far less stable, and the comments are missing (which is half the fun of the site)". 

Oh, I agree! I wasn't having an ironic pop about people who don't like change, I genuinely preferred it as it was!

brooksby | 6 years ago
1 like

Ah, you have​ made changes to the mobile site.  I thought so.

I don't like it! 

dave atkinson | 6 years ago
1 like

yes, new mobile site seems to be missing them. we're looking into it, they were there before!

brooksby replied to dave atkinson | 6 years ago
0 likes

dave atkinson wrote:

yes, new mobile site seems to be missing them. we're looking into it, they were there before!

The new mobile site (the only one I can see on my phone) still doesn't have the comments.  Do you think you could chase your IT people up on it?  There are lots of links for sharing a story on all the social media things (google, FB, twitter, etc) but the simple comments section is still nowhere to be found.

Tommytrucker replied to brooksby | 6 years ago
0 likes

brooksby wrote:

dave atkinson wrote:

The new mobile site (the only one I can see on my phone) still doesn't have the comments.  Do you think you could chase your IT people up on it?  There are lots of links for sharing a story on all the social media things (google, FB, twitter, etc) but the simple comments section is still nowhere to be found.

The only way I've managed to get the comments on is when I'm on the site, I have to request a desktop site, which isn't ideal as it looks messy on a phone.

Pages

Latest Comments