Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Garmin Vector 3 + Wahoo Element Bolt

Anyone using the vector 3 pedals with a Wahoo? I know you can’t use the wahoo to set the crank length and also don’t have access to the full cycling dynamics data on the wahoo but other than that, do they work ok together? I’m thinking of getting the pedals but want to continue using the wahoo (I.e. not change to a Garmin headunit). Cheers

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

londoncommute | 6 years ago
0 likes

If you decide you can't do what you need to with the Wahoo then would you consider a swap for a 520?  I need something with more storage and longer battery life for an upcoming trip and can live without the colour screen and other bells and whistles.  No rush, have a ponder.

Jack Sexty | 6 years ago
0 likes

I used the Vector 3's with an Elemnt Bolt with no issues at all - it's only a problem if your cranks are longer or shorter than the default 172.5mm. Garmin have an updater app for the previous Vector pedals http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=010-00994-00(link is external) - but it doesn't look like they've got one for Vector 3 yet.   

Hope this helps! 

CAF2012 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Latest Comments