Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Canyon Promo codes

I am about to buy a Canyon Endurace CF SLX 8.0 DI2, but it is QUITE pricey. Does anyone know any promo codes for online Canyon shop?

Many thanks!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

si.brown | 6 years ago
0 likes

Definitely wait! If you can hold out until the TdF you’ll get a bargain. I got £900 of that exact bike last year.

Leviathan | 6 years ago
0 likes

Interesting, what do you define as 'Early Spring' as I would be very interested in a reduced Canyon. And do you know somewhere I can pick up some power converters, Wormie?

Luke skywalker replied to Leviathan | 6 years ago
0 likes

Leviathan wrote:

Interesting, what do you define as 'Early Spring' as I would be very interested in a reduced Canyon. And do you know somewhere I can pick up some power converters, Wormie?

think last year the early season reductions kicked in late March/early April, that’s when I bought mine, only downside was extended delivery to 3 weeks, prior to that it’d been about a week, I saved £500 on a £3500 ultimate so worth the wait, they also have a tdf sale which had the same reduction but delivery times were really extended

The Rake replied to Leviathan | 6 years ago
1 like

Leviathan wrote:

Toshe Station is your best bet for the power converters

Canyon48 | 6 years ago
1 like

Be patient!

I waited for my CF SLX Disc to be reduced and it was reduced by nearly 1k (I then bought Ultegra R8000).

I also waited to buy the correct size handlebars and they were reduced by over 80 quid.

fergal trace | 6 years ago
0 likes

Luke Skywalker; the force is strong with you! Thanks for this. I am a little way off affording the bike I want (Endurace 8.0 DI2), so will take your advice and wait a bit.

PS Sorry to see your recent death; still you showed Kylo Ren!

Johnnyvee replied to fergal trace | 6 years ago
1 like

fergal trace wrote:

Luke Skywalker; the force is strong with you! Thanks for this. I am a little way off affording the bike I want (Endurace 8.0 DI2), so will take your advice and wait a bit.

PS Sorry to see your recent death; still you showed Kylo Ren!

Nooooo - spoiler alert! I've not been to see it.. 

Luke skywalker | 6 years ago
1 like

There aren’t any, I’d wait for the sale which happens early spring then during tdf, they’re the only discounts, other than that canyon outlet

Latest Comments