Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

STOLEN: Mason Bokeh - Cervelo S5 - Cannondale Supersix Evo

Hi Guys, 

Worth a post I thought as they're fairly unique builds, but last night our outbuilding was broken into and four of our bikes stolen. If anyone sees anything, please shout! 

Mason Bokeh

Organge

XTR Di2 2X

Cervelo S5 2016

Swissside wheels

Ultegra Di2 6770

Cannondale Womens Supersix Evo

Ultegra Di2 6770 External Battery 

Bontrager Wheels

Kona Sutra

Green, a bit batterred. 

Not worth a huge ammoun, but I cycled to Morocco on it on my first big bike trip. 

Gutted is not the word. 

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

6 comments

CycloFox | 6 years ago
0 likes

Email me your phone number mate. Might have your orange mason if your still looking 

dan [at] midlandbikefit.com

peted76 replied to CycloFox | 6 years ago
0 likes

CycloFox wrote:

Email me your phone number mate. Might have your orange mason if your still looking 

dan [at] midlandbikefit.com

Not sure how often he's on here, but he's a member of my local clubs FB group so have messaged him on there.

Canyon48 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Sorry to hear this  2 Makes me angry...

Have you looked on Find That Bike? it searches ebay, gumtree and preloved for bikes

rjfrussell | 6 years ago
0 likes

I was told by the police when mine was nicked that with top end bikes that are likely to be quite distinctive, the pro thieves will strip the parts, sell them, and often just bin the frame.  Criminal in more than one sense. 

John_S | 6 years ago
0 likes

Hi robertthehungrymonkey,

I'm really sorry to hear that because there having your bike stolen is a nightmare whatever bike it is but I especially sympathise with you given the bikes that they are.

I'm sure that you're already talking to the police as well as appealing for help & for people to keep an eye on on local sites as well as this one.

I've no idea whether it will help you or not but following a thread on another forum sometbody pointed somebody else to this website and I don't know if it's worth registering your bikes on here.

https://stolen-bikes.co.uk/stolen-bikes/

Best of luck with recovering your bikes!

peted76 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Sorry to hear this.  Hopefully you are insured.

What region are you in by the way?

I wonder where all of these stolen bikes go, surely with the amount of high end bikes being nicked they can't be resold in Britain? I get that they are 'broken down and sold off in parts, but I rarely see 'undesirables' riding around on high end frames.. (you can easily tell, even if they are badly resprayed)...  you'd imagine that every toe-rag would be riding a cervelo at the rate they get nicked.

Latest Comments