Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Turbo Interactive Software

Can anyone advise on CadenceVR products? Their video range looks extensive but I don't understand their product pricings. They are selling a software and video package at either 250 or 100 euros with a one-year licence and offering an external drive version of each. It's not clear to me what I would get and what I would still be expected to pay for. The link to their website for further info. doesn't go anywhere. There's a brief  YouTube video without sound  from 2014 and there don't appear to be any new videos for 2017 on their site despite the statement "new material every week". I've emailed via their Support page but not had a reply. I have a very slow Broadband speed so don't think I can rely on an online,streaming set-up, hence buying videos appeals.

Thanks

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

1 comments

Team EPO | 6 years ago
1 like

I think with Sufferfest you can download the videos in advance but you still need a connection to verify your account is still active.    It worked well in my garage which is on the edge of my wifi range.

PS If you subscribe to veloviewer  you can get 2 months for free

Latest Comments