Home

Hello all,

2018 is upon us. The end of last season I kind of got boggegd down in other stuff and getting ready to move to london etc,this meant I didnt do a good job in finishing off the season.
It was won by Tony with over 429 points coming in just ahead of Thomas Bailey on 403. A decent gap then back to myself in 3rd 250.

I don't if anyone is up for doing it again this season? Im more than prepared to set the league up, however i dont know as yet how efficient i can be with doing the points, so if if people are interested I can do my best unless anyone wishes to help out?

Anyway all the best for the new season

I have created a Forum Scorum 2018 for those who wish to join. The code is 78223

9 comments

JAndrewHill [1217 posts] 1 week ago
0 likes

I'd love to participate, but I've got too much on to help with the point scoring. I appreciate what you do and don't mind the tardiness when you're just volunteering.

I've got too much on at work, and need to spend my spare time getting fitter for a cycling trip in the summer. It might be quite short compared to the grand tours,  but for an old fat lad like me, it's a challenge. 

Condor Andy [348 posts] 1 week ago
0 likes

I'm in again, and I'll help out when needed  1

the1hitman [12 posts] 6 days ago
0 likes

I'm keen to join again and likewise should be able to help out with scoring for some competitions

tony kappler [139 posts] 6 days ago
0 likes

I'm in again, thanks.

JohnnyRemo [203 posts] 4 days ago
0 likes

Happy to make up the rear-end of the peloton again...

andynic [74 posts] 2 days ago
0 likes

I'm in and very much appreciate the work people do!

stevemarks [473 posts] 2 days ago
0 likes

I'm in 

Sniffer [456 posts] 2 days ago
0 likes

I'd join.

Thanks to those that make it all happen.

chrisdstripes [1743 posts] 2 days ago
0 likes

I'd definitely join again - happy to help out with scoring for a couple of races if needed, just let me know.