Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Mio Cyclo 200 - no UK maps??

Hey folks. I have recently been given a Mio Cyclo 200 with maps for Western Europe. It seems like a very cool piece of kit, but when I loaded it up it didn't have any UK maps on it (although it's well sorted if I ever fancied a ride around Vatican City).

I've tried updating the software, resetting it, and have tried all kinds of Google searching, but I can't seem to find anywhere that lets me download or add British maps to the device (which is kind of frustrating as I live/ride in Newcastle).

I've tried the helpline/ FAQs but have had no luck, and I don't want to give in and return the item just yet as it was a gift. Any help anyone can offer will therefore be really appreciated.

Thanks for reading, and Happy Christmas!

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

TomDavis89 | 6 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for the advice folks. I finally mnaged to speak to someone at Mio who could help me and apparently my device is registered for Eastern, not Western Europe. Problem solved!

alansmurphy | 6 years ago
0 likes

Also, down under (and possible US) it was called something like Magellan rather than Mio, may be able to find some help there... 

philhubbard | 6 years ago
0 likes

Latest Comments