Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Cycliq Fly12 on Sportpursuit.com

Just thought you lovely people might like to know that the Fly12 is now selling for £179 on the aforementioned website. That's over 40% off list price.

You're welcome.

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

3 comments

Beecho | 6 years ago
0 likes

Just looked to get this for an Xmas/bday combo pres for the sister-in-law. It includes the out front mount as well. £240 combined at Wiggle...

dgcorp | 6 years ago
0 likes

Thanks very much for the heads-up  1

I've just ordered one and crossing fingers it arrvies in the next week or two (SportPursuit make a point that they sometimes don't ship until the end of sales, so delivery can be a while).

I did have this on order from Amazon Warehouse, but I then spent a week waiting for hte "Out For Delivery Today" to actually turn up.... which it never did. I think Amazon Logistics has a big hole in it somewhere, where perhaps undelivered goods end up  2

I love the Fly6 rear light that I have and the Action Camera I currently use on the front, requires charging every night!

Thanks again.... Derek  15
-

Beecho | 6 years ago
0 likes

Thanks for that (sez the man who recently paid 225ish at Wiggle). It’s bloody great though if you’re a lazy sod with tech a la moi.

Latest Comments