Support road.cc

Like this site? Help us to make it better.

Kickstarter - just for fun

Myself and my other half came up with a fantastic idea for a kickstarter project the other day, whilst sat outside a cafe, absolutely freezing, halfway through a metric century.

Packable onsie specifically for those cold winter cafe stops. Available in sizes from Italian pro to MAMIL.

Discuss  3

If you're new please join in and if you have questions pop them below and the forum regulars will answer as best we can.

Add new comment

8 comments

don simon fbpe | 6 years ago
1 like

Oh yeah!

fenix | 6 years ago
0 likes

Wouldn't it be easier to sit inside when it's winter ?

don simon fbpe replied to fenix | 6 years ago
1 like

fenix wrote:

I think this could be developed. I'm thinking of a piece of kit that would allow you to ride the bike inside too. That way you would be able to train when the weather gets really nasty. I envision connectivity throught the internet too.

Canyon48 replied to don simon fbpe | 6 years ago
1 like

don simon wrote:

fenix wrote:

I think this could be developed. I'm thinking of a piece of kit that would allow you to ride the bike inside too. That way you would be able to train when the weather gets really nasty. I envision connectivity throught the internet too.

With an app too!

Paul7189 | 6 years ago
0 likes

I know this is not exactly packable but its along a similar line

http://www.dirtlej.com/dirtsuit-core-edition

Its been described as a romper suit for mtb....

CygnusX1 | 6 years ago
2 likes

Does it come with an app?

Unless it has bluetooth connectivity to my phone and an app to remotely control some function that is actually easier to do by hand (e.g. adjusting the zipper?) then I'm not interested.

samcannadine | 6 years ago
0 likes

What I would like is a back to the future style jersey that detects your wet and starts a dryer to dry it out, so your not sat in wet kit at a coffee stop

StraelGuy | 6 years ago
1 like

I'll take 3! Where do I send the money?

Latest Comments